LF Help with an avatar of mine!!
-
I'm making an edit of mako blu and I wanted to add some clothes to her, I've never done this and I'm completely inexperienced but I think I did a good job for my first try! But when i export it into unity, the clothes just completely don't show up. I've had this issue before and I typically only have it with certain avatars, with other avatars it works fine. Could someone please fix it for me? I'd be super grateful!
I put the blend file and the unity file

-
no idea how to edit stuff but ill bump for you!
-
@dolliee Did you actually attach the clothes to the armature? if you didn't then in Unity, they are probably sitting in your armature when you drop it down because they aren't actually attached to anything.
If that's the case then in blender, go to the wrench icon at the bottom right (if you haven't moved it) and assign the armature to the Mako Blu's armature.
If there is not one there already, then click the add modifier and find the armature one, then link the armature

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login