Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. Other
  4. fap night at frennis: bonfie rockstar outfit or rock punk outfit

fap night at frennis: bonfie rockstar outfit or rock punk outfit

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other
bonfie
107 Posts 22 Posters 8.9k Views 33 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Artisy2024A Artisy2024

    here enjoy all you got to do is get rid of the blueprint and upload it
    ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

    Fire_90F
    Fire_90F
    Fire_90
    wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @Artisy2024 Bro is god. I wasn't able to make it-

    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
    [...]
    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
    [...]
    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Bonfie The BunnyB Bonfie The Bunny

      @YamakoDancin not that i seen

      YamakoDancinY
      YamakoDancinY
      YamakoDancin
      wrote on last edited by
      #76

      @Bonfie-The-Bunny ah damn, i hope someone makes one though

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • YamakoDancinY YamakoDancin

        this made me realize, is there even an infected chiku texture on vrc

        Hayzel19H
        Hayzel19H
        Hayzel19
        wrote on last edited by
        #77

        @ChikuDancin Chiku_Texture_INFECTEDv3.png

        Here. Taken directly from the game.

        YamakoDancinY 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Hayzel19H Hayzel19

          @ChikuDancin Chiku_Texture_INFECTEDv3.png

          Here. Taken directly from the game.

          YamakoDancinY
          YamakoDancinY
          YamakoDancin
          wrote on last edited by
          #78

          @Hayzel19 shouldnt it have blood on it, that seems like its just the eyes

          1 Reply Last reply
          -1
          • Artisy2024A Artisy2024

            @SecretJuws np enjoy the avatar

            Hayzel19H
            Hayzel19H
            Hayzel19
            wrote on last edited by
            #79

            @Artisy2024 Hey, quick question if you don't mind! Do you perhaps have a decent nsfw Frenni avatar that you may be willing to give or sell? If not, do you know a way I can make a regular Frenni avatar that is NSFW? I'd be willing to help you find some of the avatars you're requesting for in return! or.. money.

            Artisy2024A YamakoDancinY 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • AkkoTheFishA
              AkkoTheFishA
              AkkoTheFish
              wrote on last edited by
              #80

              legend

              1 Reply Last reply
              -1
              • Hayzel19H Hayzel19

                @Artisy2024 Hey, quick question if you don't mind! Do you perhaps have a decent nsfw Frenni avatar that you may be willing to give or sell? If not, do you know a way I can make a regular Frenni avatar that is NSFW? I'd be willing to help you find some of the avatars you're requesting for in return! or.. money.

                Artisy2024A
                Artisy2024A
                Artisy2024
                wrote on last edited by Artisy2024
                #81

                @Hayzel19 okay so if you talking about nsfw i have this
                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                this has the nsfw fina girls with the bikini and the sfw one i think i dont know

                and there is kemonoparty
                https://kemono.cr/gumroad/user/3467646621318/post/tfnkxE

                marie can be found here
                https://kemono.cr/gumroad/user/3467646621318/post/yrylk

                i hope this helps you

                Hayzel19H 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Artisy2024A Artisy2024

                  @Hayzel19 okay so if you talking about nsfw i have this
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  this has the nsfw fina girls with the bikini and the sfw one i think i dont know

                  and there is kemonoparty
                  https://kemono.cr/gumroad/user/3467646621318/post/tfnkxE

                  marie can be found here
                  https://kemono.cr/gumroad/user/3467646621318/post/yrylk

                  i hope this helps you

                  Hayzel19H
                  Hayzel19H
                  Hayzel19
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #82

                  @Artisy2024 Well I have the whole bundle, but I'm just asking about an NSFW Frenni that has her suit outfit, her regular outfit, y'know? I don't exactly know where to go or who to ask about swapping their outfits and making them work properly in unity.

                  Artisy2024A 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Hayzel19H Hayzel19

                    @Artisy2024 Well I have the whole bundle, but I'm just asking about an NSFW Frenni that has her suit outfit, her regular outfit, y'know? I don't exactly know where to go or who to ask about swapping their outfits and making them work properly in unity.

                    Artisy2024A
                    Artisy2024A
                    Artisy2024
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #83

                    @Hayzel19 oh then i dont know sadly

                    Hayzel19H 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • Artisy2024A Artisy2024

                      @Hayzel19 oh then i dont know sadly

                      Hayzel19H
                      Hayzel19H
                      Hayzel19
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #84

                      @Artisy2024 You sure you wouldn't have one done already? I'd be willing to pay for it or maybe commission it. Just.. I wouldn't be able to pay a whole lot for it!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Artisy2024A Artisy2024

                        @Hayzel19 oh then i dont know sadly

                        Hayzel19H
                        Hayzel19H
                        Hayzel19
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #85

                        @Artisy2024 Also, is it okay if I could have the "sharp fangs" asset you used for the bonfie?

                        Artisy2024A 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • Hayzel19H Hayzel19

                          @Artisy2024 Also, is it okay if I could have the "sharp fangs" asset you used for the bonfie?

                          Artisy2024A
                          Artisy2024A
                          Artisy2024
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #86

                          @Hayzel19 oh thats a blendshape i did is in the project i sent or not if not ill send it over

                          Hayzel19H 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Hayzel19H Hayzel19

                            @Artisy2024 Well I have the whole bundle, but I'm just asking about an NSFW Frenni that has her suit outfit, her regular outfit, y'know? I don't exactly know where to go or who to ask about swapping their outfits and making them work properly in unity.

                            Artisy2024A
                            Artisy2024A
                            Artisy2024
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #87

                            @Hayzel19 so what you saying is this you have a nsfw verson of frenni instead of her bikini its her suit

                            Hayzel19H 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • Artisy2024A Artisy2024

                              @Hayzel19 oh thats a blendshape i did is in the project i sent or not if not ill send it over

                              Hayzel19H
                              Hayzel19H
                              Hayzel19
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #88

                              @Artisy2024 I don't see it, please do!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Artisy2024A Artisy2024

                                @Hayzel19 so what you saying is this you have a nsfw verson of frenni instead of her bikini its her suit

                                Hayzel19H
                                Hayzel19H
                                Hayzel19
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #89

                                @Artisy2024 I really want to put her normal suit onto her NSFW avatar.. but I keep running into dead ends and since you figured out the Bonfie from earlier.. I figured you would know something about that.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Artisy2024A Artisy2024

                                  @Hayzel19 so what you saying is this you have a nsfw verson of frenni instead of her bikini its her suit

                                  Hayzel19H
                                  Hayzel19H
                                  Hayzel19
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #90

                                  @Artisy2024 If you can help me out, I am willing to send over a free Frenni Asset I have..!

                                  Artisy2024A 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Hayzel19H Hayzel19

                                    @Artisy2024 If you can help me out, I am willing to send over a free Frenni Asset I have..!

                                    Artisy2024A
                                    Artisy2024A
                                    Artisy2024
                                    wrote on last edited by Artisy2024
                                    #91

                                    @Hayzel19 i already have the frenni just need to put her blender
                                    and just some work on it

                                    Hayzel19H 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Artisy2024A Artisy2024

                                      @Hayzel19 i already have the frenni just need to put her blender
                                      and just some work on it

                                      Hayzel19H
                                      Hayzel19H
                                      Hayzel19
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #92

                                      @Artisy2024 Oh my gosh.. Please. Lmk if you do, I'll give you my asset I have for her if you'd like.

                                      Artisy2024A 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Hayzel19H Hayzel19

                                        @Artisy2024 Oh my gosh.. Please. Lmk if you do, I'll give you my asset I have for her if you'd like.

                                        Artisy2024A
                                        Artisy2024A
                                        Artisy2024
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #93

                                        @Hayzel19 basically i have the fina bundle that has the all the girl

                                        it came with the unty file, blender, and fbx so ill will see what i can do

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        ๐Ÿ˜Š
                                        0
                                        • Hayzel19H Hayzel19

                                          @Artisy2024 Also, is it okay if I could have the "sharp fangs" asset you used for the bonfie?

                                          Artisy2024A
                                          Artisy2024A
                                          Artisy2024
                                          wrote on last edited by Artisy2024
                                          #94

                                          @Hayzel19 Here enjoy :3
                                          note: sharp teeth is a vrc furry toggle slider
                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          Hayzel19H 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular