Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. Other
  4. fap night at frennis: bonfie rockstar outfit or rock punk outfit

fap night at frennis: bonfie rockstar outfit or rock punk outfit

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other
bonfie
107 Posts 22 Posters 8.8k Views 33 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Hayzel19H Hayzel19

    @shinymimi Yes I saw it, but I'm wondering how to actually apply this and stuff! Sorry, I'm not very smart when it comes to unity. I've been fighting to figure things out for an hour and even looked at a tutorial, but that didn't help me much. So I bothered maybe asking someone here who knows.

    S
    S
    shinymimi
    wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @Hayzel19 I personally found out from this video
    How to Attach Clothes to a Character in 2 minutes | Blender Tutorial
    Surprisingly it helped me figure out how to easily put the mesh onto another and transfer the weights

    Hayzel19H 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S shinymimi

      @Hayzel19 I personally found out from this video
      How to Attach Clothes to a Character in 2 minutes | Blender Tutorial
      Surprisingly it helped me figure out how to easily put the mesh onto another and transfer the weights

      Hayzel19H
      Hayzel19H
      Hayzel19
      wrote on last edited by
      #46

      @shinymimi Is this what I need to do to actually be able upload this to bonfie? I'm just trying to figure out how to drag this FBX onto the bonfie model and stuff or if I just only need the FBX.. I just want to upload this pretty much, but unsure of what to actually do in unity.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ChikuCHICKC
        ChikuCHICKC
        ChikuCHICK
        wrote on last edited by ChikuCHICK
        #47
        This post is deleted!
        S 1 Reply Last reply
        -1
        • ChikuCHICKC ChikuCHICK
          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
          S
          S
          shinymimi
          wrote on last edited by shinymimi
          #48

          @fexafoxy are you wanting it quest compatible?? Cause I could be able to do it for pc only, I just wont be able to add Dps/Sps onto it sadly

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ChikuCHICKC
            ChikuCHICKC
            ChikuCHICK
            wrote on last edited by
            #49
            This post is deleted!
            S 1 Reply Last reply
            -1
            • ChikuCHICKC ChikuCHICK
              [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
              S
              S
              shinymimi
              wrote on last edited by
              #50

              @fexafoxy you can dm me if you wanna chat about it

              ChikuCHICKC 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ChikuCHICKC
                ChikuCHICKC
                ChikuCHICK
                wrote on last edited by
                #51
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S shinymimi

                  @fexafoxy you can dm me if you wanna chat about it

                  ChikuCHICKC
                  ChikuCHICKC
                  ChikuCHICK
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #52
                  This post is deleted!
                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ChikuCHICKC ChikuCHICK
                    [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                    S
                    S
                    shinymimi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #53

                    @fexafoxy ah well, my discord username should be this shiny01632

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Hayzel19H
                      Hayzel19H
                      Hayzel19
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #54

                      Can someone please tell me how to upload this without any issues in unity

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • lollermsparkoL
                        lollermsparkoL
                        lollermsparko
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #55

                        Is this not a fully pre-made unity thing? If so, why the fuck is it not..? I feel like it wouldn't take much effort to just, prepare it in Unity and then export it.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        -1
                        • S
                          S
                          shinymimi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #56

                          If ya'll want I can export the model on unity for ya, I took the time and the other person took both their time and their friends time to make it

                          Hayzel19H 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S shinymimi

                            If ya'll want I can export the model on unity for ya, I took the time and the other person took both their time and their friends time to make it

                            Hayzel19H
                            Hayzel19H
                            Hayzel19
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #57

                            @shinymimi Please, I beg you.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S
                              S
                              shinymimi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #58

                              Lemme work on that for you guys, it might take a lil bit

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              😊
                              0
                              • Artisy2024A
                                Artisy2024A
                                Artisy2024
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #59

                                if you guys would like i can send the unity over when i get done

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  shinymimi
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #60

                                  that too

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Artisy2024A
                                    Artisy2024A
                                    Artisy2024
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #61

                                    either of us can send our unity over

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S
                                      S
                                      shinymimi
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #62

                                      I will have to do mine tomorrow, so if you get yours done before then they could just use yours

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Artisy2024A
                                        Artisy2024A
                                        Artisy2024
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #63

                                        im about to test the avatar on vr chat now since its being uploaded

                                        Hayzel19H 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Artisy2024A Artisy2024

                                          im about to test the avatar on vr chat now since its being uploaded

                                          Hayzel19H
                                          Hayzel19H
                                          Hayzel19
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #64

                                          @Artisy2024 Okay! lmk if you get it working!

                                          Artisy2024A 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular