Need a small lesson in blender! (Or unity?)
-
The method of doing what you want is pretty simple.
Since you're fresh to this it'll be confusing for you. So I made a video to help.Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsa0b87ykDE
Hope it helps.
-
This post is deleted!
-
The method of doing what you want is pretty simple.
Since you're fresh to this it'll be confusing for you. So I made a video to help.Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsa0b87ykDE
Hope it helps.
Ill be putting this knowledge to test as of right now. Ill let you know how it turns out! -w-
-
Ill be putting this knowledge to test as of right now. Ill let you know how it turns out! -w-
Oh my god. XD
You got me sitting here laughing my ass off with that.
That made my whole night.
"Father I crave mesh" XD
Fucking beautiful.
I am SO saving that.Good luck though, I know you can do it ^^
-
Oh my god. XD
You got me sitting here laughing my ass off with that.
That made my whole night.
"Father I crave mesh" XD
Fucking beautiful.
I am SO saving that.Good luck though, I know you can do it ^^
@ALilRotten I certainly hope so!~
-
After a few hours of it i have found a few things.
- I suck at this (Probably cuz im new)
- I dont HAVE the Elastic Deform tool (Ill check on that soon)
- You can apparently double the size if they already had a shapekey (Which quinn does) and then duplicating it.
It does not mean its dont, far from it sadly but i do believe i might of done a "Task Failed Successfully"
To elaborate Quinn already comes with Blendkeys/Shapekeys. My intention was to not take from quinn by removing that toggle or simply editing it to be bigger but to effectively add a radial slider for it. (Quinn only has a on/off toggle for it).
However i DID learn that the whole dupping a shape key MIGHT be viable for this as i put the FBX into blender to test and it seem to work fine.
-
Does not mean i wont employ what you taught. Just that i need to go find that tool later -w-
-
Does not mean i wont employ what you taught. Just that i need to go find that tool later -w-
@Seekerofmemes
Oh! No worries! I wouldn't be upset if you didn't use it. I just like teaching people things. If one day it helps you, then awesome, if not then it is what it is.Weird how you don't have it though. Maybe it have to do with your preferences in Blender... Maybe. I am unsure.
I think I figured out how to do the radial menu things in Unity, but I never tried to see if it worked.
But basically you start the animation in Unity for the radial at 0. (Including the shapekey) move it to 10 seconds and change the shapekey to 20-30%, then go to 20 seconds, bump it up to 40-50%, keep doing that until you used the full 100%.I THINK it will work like that, but don't quote me. (Also make sure the animation you did isn't looping.)
-
@zeta.zaza I THINK the most recent
-
@zeta.zaza I THINK the most recent
use 2.93 or 3.3.
CATS is only fully compatible up to 2.93 and mostly compatible up until 3.3, anything more recent it just doesn't work.
(unless it was updated lmk)check out the documentation to see what it can do for ya
it's not a main part of my workflow outside of setting up rudimentary face tracking or cleaning up MMD models
-
use 2.93 or 3.3.
CATS is only fully compatible up to 2.93 and mostly compatible up until 3.3, anything more recent it just doesn't work.
(unless it was updated lmk)check out the documentation to see what it can do for ya
it's not a main part of my workflow outside of setting up rudimentary face tracking or cleaning up MMD models
@xXAlphaWolfXx it is updated, unofficially
-
use 2.93 or 3.3.
CATS is only fully compatible up to 2.93 and mostly compatible up until 3.3, anything more recent it just doesn't work.
(unless it was updated lmk)check out the documentation to see what it can do for ya
it's not a main part of my workflow outside of setting up rudimentary face tracking or cleaning up MMD models
@xXAlphaWolfXx I have a few things to do today but i will certainly check in on this tomorrow -w-
-
@xXAlphaWolfXx it is updated, unofficially
@Dehaven oh that's incredible, thank you!! i was not aware of this
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
