Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. Other
  4. Small FAQ

Small FAQ

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other
faq
1 Posts 1 Posters 432 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Milk DrinkerM
    Milk DrinkerM
    Milk Drinker
    wrote on last edited by Milk Drinker
    #1

    Here's some things I get under alot of my posts before I start fixing things again

    • Can you add face tracking to it?
      I fear I cannot. I don't have face tracking and I don't know how it works so I usually just remove it off the model so I don't have to deal with errors I don't know how to fix.

    • Where's the FBX?/ Can I have an FBX?
      A majority of the models I post are ripped coming from a Vrca. You get mesh files that aren't blender compatible instead of an FBX so no. I cannot.

    • How do I fix the "Gesture layer needs valid mask on first animator layer?"
      I forget to do this but, all you have to do though is go into the avatars FX and change the gesture layer mask to none

    • Can I have the vrca?
      Almost all of the models I do are vrca's provided by https://forum.ripper.store/user/tuwisxx. Make sure you give them a follow 🙂

    • Can you compress the size?
      The way I fix models, makes them the way the originally were. Unsure why they become bigger but either way.. I may or may not fix this depending on the model but if I don't you can always turn down texture size or find tools to help with optimization

    If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

    My commissions page :)
    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    9

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular