Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. Can anyone help me to get this Audiolink effect?

Can anyone help me to get this Audiolink effect?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
16 Posts 6 Posters 3.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • IdiaI
    IdiaI
    Idia
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    +1!

    If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • kityuK
      kityuK
      kityu
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      have you tried adding a scrolling animation with al?

      IdiaI 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • kityuK kityu

        have you tried adding a scrolling animation with al?

        IdiaI
        IdiaI
        Idia
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @kityu I was told it was a zero emissions, AL with a center out, high gain on the AL (not really sure what gain refers to with this ), using bass. Which when I tried to apply it I got a bit closer but nowhere near the creator's.. I think if it did scrolling it wouldn't be on beat with the music?

        If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • U
          U
          uru
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          i don't know how to use poiyomi, but i'm pretty sure you can get a similar effect using liltoon, i just don't know if the lights are gonna move like that

          IdiaI 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kityuK
            kityuK
            kityu
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            do you know where can find the particles and halo? ima see if i can figure it out for ya

            IdiaI 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • kityuK kityu

              do you know where can find the particles and halo? ima see if i can figure it out for ya

              IdiaI
              IdiaI
              Idia
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @kityu Unfortunately, it's an unlisted asset now. The creator took their store down a while back..

              If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • U uru

                i don't know how to use poiyomi, but i'm pretty sure you can get a similar effect using liltoon, i just don't know if the lights are gonna move like that

                IdiaI
                IdiaI
                Idia
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @uru Yeah I don't know my way around poiyomi much either, but I don't think liltoon has the in-depth AL poiyomi has... if at all?

                If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                U 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • IdiaI Idia

                  @uru Yeah I don't know my way around poiyomi much either, but I don't think liltoon has the in-depth AL poiyomi has... if at all?

                  U
                  U
                  uru
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @Idia yeah, i don't think you can put custom particles. it just lights up what it's assigned to

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • yorumanxY
                    yorumanxY
                    yorumanx
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    its listed again!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ReymR
                      ReymR
                      Reym
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      Yooo sick halo, the assets is listed again

                      I'm bad at understanding english word

                      I fix .vrca/.vrcw stuff for free and for fun! Depending on file, every outcome and vary might be different than the original avatar has due to the toggles and much more, send me a pm if you need an avi that need to fix or cracking a password locked avatar or send me .vrca file or through my pms and i will extract/fix them for you!

                      request is CLOSED, only on unencrypted __data file aka .vrca or .vrcw

                      IdiaI 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ReymR Reym

                        Yooo sick halo, the assets is listed again

                        IdiaI
                        IdiaI
                        Idia
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @Reym It's still unlisted unfortunately, that creator is no longer active, but this is a similar substitute if you're looking for one! https://eclipsed.booth.pm/items/5587275

                        If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        0
                        • ReymR
                          ReymR
                          Reym
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          That looks very familiar, thanks!

                          I'm bad at understanding english word

                          I fix .vrca/.vrcw stuff for free and for fun! Depending on file, every outcome and vary might be different than the original avatar has due to the toggles and much more, send me a pm if you need an avi that need to fix or cracking a password locked avatar or send me .vrca file or through my pms and i will extract/fix them for you!

                          request is CLOSED, only on unencrypted __data file aka .vrca or .vrcw

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • N
                            N
                            nekro-neko
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            There are no special settings on the AL on the halo. Thats the very default AL of Liltoon Shader. The only Poiyomi are the Particles as Liltoon does not support this so far.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular