Looking for: Some assets from the avatar in the image
-
Hi Lads, I hope y’all are having a good day. I’ve been trying to replicate an avatar because it is fun to do but also tiring. I’m trying to replicate an avatar from a Twitter user Kaoruco.
I’ve found front hair, horn, and some other assets. But. Still need some help with finding some assets that I’m unable to find. Which are.
• Eye texture
• Hair (Front hair is found)
• ClothingI believe eye and hair might be uncontinued. But, not sure. Also, the avatar was made around 2023. So, assets have been around from that time.
I’m also unsure about the body base and head. So, please leave your thoughts on it too if you know.
Thank y’all!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login