Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Looking for: Some assets from the avatar in the image

Looking for: Some assets from the avatar in the image

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
helpreplicateavatar edittwitterbooth avi
4 Posts 1 Posters 440 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Daniel.DD
    Daniel.DD
    Daniel.D
    wrote on last edited by Daniel.D
    #1

    Hi Lads, I hope y’all are having a good day. I’ve been trying to replicate an avatar because it is fun to do but also tiring. I’m trying to replicate an avatar from a Twitter user Kaoruco.

    avatar

    I’ve found front hair, horn, and some other assets. But. Still need some help with finding some assets that I’m unable to find. Which are.

    • Eye texture
    • Hair (Front hair is found)
    • Clothing

    I believe eye and hair might be uncontinued. But, not sure. Also, the avatar was made around 2023. So, assets have been around from that time.

    I’m also unsure about the body base and head. So, please leave your thoughts on it too if you know.
    Thank y’all! 🙂

    “ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜꜱɪᴀꜱᴛ / ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ”

    𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Daniel.DD
      Daniel.DD
      Daniel.D
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I need those assets.. Bump

      “ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜꜱɪᴀꜱᴛ / ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ”

      𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Daniel.DD
        Daniel.DD
        Daniel.D
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Bump. Really needs someone’s help or I’ll just be stuck.

        “ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜꜱɪᴀꜱᴛ / ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ”

        𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Daniel.DD
          Daniel.DD
          Daniel.D
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Bup

          “ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜꜱɪᴀꜱᴛ / ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ”

          𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular