Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. I need someone to teach me how to rip a VRCA file.

I need someone to teach me how to rip a VRCA file.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New User Help
helpvrcavrcavatarhelphow to ripteach
11 Posts 7 Posters 1.2k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ValleyVRV
    ValleyVRV
    ValleyVR
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Greetings! If you can help me by teaching me how to rip a VRCA file i would love it! If you can message me or reply with a video on how to do it! Thank you.alt text

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VoxTekV
      VoxTekV
      VoxTek
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      don't you get banned for that?

      ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⊹ㅤ︶︶ㅤ૭ৎㅤ︶︶ㅤ⊹
      ㅤㅤㅤ ८ leaker (sumtimes ripper) ꔫა
      ㅤㅤㅤ ~~ helpingㅤ♡ㅤusers ~~
      /)/) ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
      ( . .) ꒰ VoxTek ꒱ㆍ꒰ 18+ ꒱ㆍ꒰ He/They ꒱
      ( づ♡ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣alt text
      ╰ ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ ╯

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ValleyVRV
        ValleyVRV
        ValleyVR
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @pwrnsz Yeah, I need to learn a new method

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KamitakeK
          KamitakeK
          Kamitake
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          me too i need toknow how since they encripted the cache vrca and vrcw

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C
            C
            cd912
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I'd also like to learn this.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • LiteralL
              LiteralL
              Literal
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Sadly due the encryption method that VRChat it is not possible doing it from the local machine. i would advise researching in a client (PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS WILL MOST LIKELY GET YOU BANNED FOR USING IT)
              the people who are currently blasting their services for it are also using clients that have a decrypter!

              Leaker and Ripper!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RazoreniyeR
                RazoreniyeR
                Razoreniye
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                What clients are currently used? I need a new method, and ik it is still possible but NO ONE says anything on it, so how do I even know where to look?

                I 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • RazoreniyeR Razoreniye

                  What clients are currently used? I need a new method, and ik it is still possible but NO ONE says anything on it, so how do I even know where to look?

                  I
                  I
                  Ibark4him2
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Razoreniye the most commonly available client with a ripping function is abyss, it only offers a lifetime option which costs $150, and to answer the questions everyone else is asking you can utilize a discord server like arc and or vrcdatapacks(price wise this is the best option if you would like an invite to this one then i can dm you an invite)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RazoreniyeR Razoreniye

                    What clients are currently used? I need a new method, and ik it is still possible but NO ONE says anything on it, so how do I even know where to look?

                    I
                    I
                    Ibark4him2
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Razoreniye there's Exo($15)if you want quality of life functions though you need your own EAC bypass

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I
                      I
                      Ibark4him2
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      hex and hexed are also an option though they aren't worth their costs tbh

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I
                        I
                        Ibark4him2
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        the rest are either pasted clients from older versions or probably just scams and rats

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular