LF Anka Yeti hair
-

https://booth.pm/ko/items/4323223
FYI a kind soul has already shared the asset in another post, but that one only contains pink hair.
-
-
This is the best we've got shared on here: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/1531/lf-vrc-hair-yeti/25
-
This is the best we've got shared on here: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/1531/lf-vrc-hair-yeti/25
@bluebunny Thanks, I did see that post. If anyone else has the full package please do share

-
-
@ChoKawaii thanks!! I will edit the post when I can
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login