Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: [VRC Hair] yeti

LF: [VRC Hair] yeti

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
23 Posts 17 Posters 3.8k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ?
    ?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    +1

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • bluebunnyB
      bluebunnyB
      bluebunny
      wrote on last edited by bluebunny
      #15

      I was waiting to post this because I was hoping someone had the whole package. Split it with a friend so I only have one color each- sorry for anyone who wanted something other than pink and the default scarf!! Hope this can at least hold someone over since so many people want this hair. You can always adjust the color directly in liltoon.

      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      ^ ONLY PINK & FIRST (brown) SCARF COLOR ^

      EDIT: Full shared here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/7453/lf-anka-yeti-hair/4?_=1686601849118

      đź’™booth loverđź’™

      Manuka main

      yummyY lunaticL 2 Replies Last reply
      4
      • bluebunnyB bluebunny

        I was waiting to post this because I was hoping someone had the whole package. Split it with a friend so I only have one color each- sorry for anyone who wanted something other than pink and the default scarf!! Hope this can at least hold someone over since so many people want this hair. You can always adjust the color directly in liltoon.

        [register or login to view this hidden content]
        ^ ONLY PINK & FIRST (brown) SCARF COLOR ^

        EDIT: Full shared here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/7453/lf-anka-yeti-hair/4?_=1686601849118

        yummyY
        yummyY
        yummy
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        @sarameesh Is it right that there is no prefab here?

        bluebunnyB 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • yummyY yummy

          @sarameesh Is it right that there is no prefab here?

          bluebunnyB
          bluebunnyB
          bluebunny
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          @yummy said in LF: [VRC Hair] yeti:

          @sarameesh Is it right that there is no prefab here?

          There's definitely a prefab! It's called Kikyo_Yeti.prefab.286e01eb-6a45-4789-accd-5b746560c73c-image.png

          đź’™booth loverđź’™

          Manuka main

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • slimerancherS
            slimerancherS
            slimerancher
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            is there one for maya

            bluebunnyB 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • bluebunnyB bluebunny

              I was waiting to post this because I was hoping someone had the whole package. Split it with a friend so I only have one color each- sorry for anyone who wanted something other than pink and the default scarf!! Hope this can at least hold someone over since so many people want this hair. You can always adjust the color directly in liltoon.

              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              ^ ONLY PINK & FIRST (brown) SCARF COLOR ^

              EDIT: Full shared here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/7453/lf-anka-yeti-hair/4?_=1686601849118

              lunaticL
              lunaticL
              lunatic
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              @sarameesh it says 502 bad gateway. any tips on how to fix this?

              darkofD 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • lunaticL lunatic

                @sarameesh it says 502 bad gateway. any tips on how to fix this?

                darkofD
                darkofD
                darkof
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                @lunatic Keep refreshing and downloading again. it happens a lot or never depending on your connection. Eventually you'll be able to download.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • slimerancherS slimerancher

                  is there one for maya

                  bluebunnyB
                  bluebunnyB
                  bluebunny
                  wrote on last edited by bluebunny
                  #21

                  @Meow Sorry I didn't see this! They didn't make it for Maya ;-;

                  @lunatic Reuploaded to workupload, sorry I don't have all of the textutes [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  EDIT: Full shared here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/7453/lf-anka-yeti-hair/4?_=1686601849118

                  đź’™booth loverđź’™

                  Manuka main

                  slimerancherS lunaticL 2 Replies Last reply
                  2
                  • bluebunnyB bluebunny

                    @Meow Sorry I didn't see this! They didn't make it for Maya ;-;

                    @lunatic Reuploaded to workupload, sorry I don't have all of the textutes [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    EDIT: Full shared here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/7453/lf-anka-yeti-hair/4?_=1686601849118

                    slimerancherS
                    slimerancherS
                    slimerancher
                    wrote on last edited by slimerancher
                    #22

                    @sarameesh its okay and i think i could fit the selestia one for her both with her so close to each other thank u

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bluebunnyB bluebunny

                      @Meow Sorry I didn't see this! They didn't make it for Maya ;-;

                      @lunatic Reuploaded to workupload, sorry I don't have all of the textutes [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      EDIT: Full shared here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/7453/lf-anka-yeti-hair/4?_=1686601849118

                      lunaticL
                      lunaticL
                      lunatic
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      @sarameesh thank you!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better đź’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular