Why is an Avatar black listed??
-
I have been having trouble getting an avi, i saved up and watched all the adds. I know in the discord it says account’s will not be black listed, but this avi is? I’ve emailed support and its been 2-3 days no response? Can someone unblacklist this avi?
https://ripper.store/detail?id=TiFnJUbjSBX1nEBwKI -
it's blacklisted because the creator of the model requested it to be so.
you could always go to https://vrmodels.store/ and find tons of similar models -
it's blacklisted because the creator of the model requested it to be so.
you could always go to https://vrmodels.store/ and find tons of similar models
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login