would someone be willing to rip my personal avatar from vrchat (read for lore)
-
i had lost my entire drive including models made from scratch in blender, unity projects ect and models very personal to me. i wish i could have the fbx so i can at least start over in blender. I don't care if you keep it I would just really like to be reunited with an avatar i worked for months on.
thank you for your time
-
-
Theres a thing I have for it, and it'll give you a workin vrca. Since they're only protected when in game, If you want to I don't mind helpin out
@Randpay can you tell me how youre able to do this?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login