Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
nsfw creatoravatar editcryptiacurves
364 Posts 87 Posters 49.0k Views 166 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AvtorNtetA
    AvtorNtetA
    AvtorNtet
    wrote on last edited by
    #54

    I'll try to change the force of physics a little so that the buttocks don't twitch so much when you squat.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • AvtorNtetA
      AvtorNtetA
      AvtorNtet
      wrote on last edited by
      #55
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AvtorNtetA
        AvtorNtetA
        AvtorNtet
        wrote on last edited by
        #56
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AvtorNtetA
          AvtorNtetA
          AvtorNtet
          wrote on last edited by
          #57
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E
            E
            ExpiredJewel
            wrote on last edited by
            #58

            has it been fixed-?

            AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E ExpiredJewel

              has it been fixed-?

              AvtorNtetA
              AvtorNtetA
              AvtorNtet
              wrote on last edited by
              #59

              @Letecus I'm only adjusting the physics of the breasts and buttocks, but I do not know how to fix the breasts themselves.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AvtorNtetA
                AvtorNtetA
                AvtorNtet
                wrote on last edited by
                #60

                however, I don't know how to fix this either)
                image.png

                R 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KokomimoK
                  KokomimoK
                  Kokomimo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #61

                  im having trouble uploading it could i get directions how how to uplaod it

                  AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • silly_kittyS
                    silly_kittyS
                    silly_kitty
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #62

                    im guessing its kinda broken but it still looks great perfection takes time so take as long as you need

                    Top 500 Jerkmate player

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R
                      R
                      Randpay
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #63

                      Okay so. For the bbobs it was a really easy fix. It was something I forgot to do. Which is to delete these shapekey thing on the animation. Essentially if you do this then the base thing will work, while the toggle is on it'll overide it.
                      image.png
                      image.png

                      R 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • AvtorNtetA AvtorNtet

                        however, I don't know how to fix this either)
                        image.png

                        R
                        R
                        Randpay
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #64

                        @AvtorNtet As for this tho... I have no idea how that happened.

                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • R Randpay

                          Okay so. For the bbobs it was a really easy fix. It was something I forgot to do. Which is to delete these shapekey thing on the animation. Essentially if you do this then the base thing will work, while the toggle is on it'll overide it.
                          image.png
                          image.png

                          R
                          R
                          Randpay
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #65

                          Just to be 100% clear only do this for the default state. Not the toggled btw.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • R Randpay

                            @AvtorNtet As for this tho... I have no idea how that happened.

                            R
                            R
                            Randpay
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #66

                            SO. THE prob for that is a lot more than I thought. there is a small fix I did for mine, where I fixed a small weight paint issue, and added a rotation constraint to it. As in the og model it relied on the super thicc legs to cover it up. I might tweak it a bit and then share that, but tbh it doesn't solve the core issue. and tbh idk if I wanna fix it to that degree

                            AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • R Randpay

                              SO. THE prob for that is a lot more than I thought. there is a small fix I did for mine, where I fixed a small weight paint issue, and added a rotation constraint to it. As in the og model it relied on the super thicc legs to cover it up. I might tweak it a bit and then share that, but tbh it doesn't solve the core issue. and tbh idk if I wanna fix it to that degree

                              AvtorNtetA
                              AvtorNtetA
                              AvtorNtet
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #67

                              @Randpay I have adjusted the physics of the chest and buttocks, as well as the angle of the chest, if necessary, I can throw off a photo of the settings.

                              R 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • AvtorNtetA
                                AvtorNtetA
                                AvtorNtet
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #68

                                However, I don't understand how to fix my breasts based on the photo.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                                  im having trouble uploading it could i get directions how how to uplaod it

                                  AvtorNtetA
                                  AvtorNtetA
                                  AvtorNtet
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #69

                                  @Kokomimo after uploading to unity, find tasque.unitypackage in the project and upload it as well. After that, the scene will appear.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • R Randpay

                                    Okay then heres the end. It finished uploading onto mega. For all those who want it here. Hope you have fun, be safe and responsible with it: 🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

                                    M
                                    M
                                    mini_viper26
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #70

                                    @Randpay I ccan't access the files 😞

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • R Randpay

                                      Okay then heres the end. It finished uploading onto mega. For all those who want it here. Hope you have fun, be safe and responsible with it: 🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

                                      snatch_6S
                                      snatch_6S
                                      snatch_6
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #71

                                      @Randpay i dont mean to accuse you but while downloading i got a virus warning, this has never EVER happened even though i downloaded many unity packages, any posible reason?

                                      imagen_2025-08-15_144211594.png

                                      If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

                                      I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

                                      R 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • snatch_6S snatch_6

                                        @Randpay i dont mean to accuse you but while downloading i got a virus warning, this has never EVER happened even though i downloaded many unity packages, any posible reason?

                                        imagen_2025-08-15_144211594.png

                                        R
                                        R
                                        Randpay
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #72

                                        @snatch_6 god thats weird. I swear I didn't put anything in it. its just the unity files for it.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AvtorNtetA AvtorNtet

                                          @Randpay I have adjusted the physics of the chest and buttocks, as well as the angle of the chest, if necessary, I can throw off a photo of the settings.

                                          R
                                          R
                                          Randpay
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #73

                                          @AvtorNtet that would be amazing, thank you. As for if your having trouble with it, I can kinda give a step by step.

                                          1. Click on stylized tasq, then scrool down the vrc descriptor until you reach FX. Click on it
                                            916be61b-479e-4248-a63f-c7e7bb26bbf0-image.png 7f5c73d2-2ef0-41bb-bd25-a2bfda89b65a-image.png

                                          2. go onto animator, which you can scroll down to find Flat top. of which then you should be able to do what I said to do.
                                            0326f30f-11e6-4de6-97d8-8cbeabaf6b36-image.png

                                          3. but just in case click on the default flat top. You should then be able to select the animation and proceed to go into the animation tab and delete the shirt on shapekey for default
                                            a5fc5c05-e908-4756-85ea-ec814661c013-image.png

                                          AvtorNtetA 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular