Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Help with finding a purple cat girl avatar.

Help with finding a purple cat girl avatar.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
help
3 Posts 2 Posters 561 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    Beta4420
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    As said in the title I need help finding a avatar, I don’t have any pictures only my memory.

    From what I remembering the avatar had, 3 different types of faces, 3 glasses (circle, heart, I don’t remember, and none), 6 different hair colors(main black or white, with different shades), it had on a hoodie or sweatshirt (I don’t remember if you can change it color), Also had a customized outfit, like thigh highs, stockings, boots, bandages(no sure if it’s called that), and a swimsuit.

    pupswP 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • B Beta4420

      As said in the title I need help finding a avatar, I don’t have any pictures only my memory.

      From what I remembering the avatar had, 3 different types of faces, 3 glasses (circle, heart, I don’t remember, and none), 6 different hair colors(main black or white, with different shades), it had on a hoodie or sweatshirt (I don’t remember if you can change it color), Also had a customized outfit, like thigh highs, stockings, boots, bandages(no sure if it’s called that), and a swimsuit.

      pupswP
      pupswP
      pupsw
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Beta4420 Not to be rude, but that description could fit any avatar and isn't very specific. I wish you luck, but from my perspective, this could apply to any avatar in the entire VRChat community. Is that really all you can share? Is it a booth avatar, western, e-girl, male, femboy? Those details could really narrow it down. Did you find the avatar through a link or is it public?

      ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

      B 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • pupswP pupsw

        @Beta4420 Not to be rude, but that description could fit any avatar and isn't very specific. I wish you luck, but from my perspective, this could apply to any avatar in the entire VRChat community. Is that really all you can share? Is it a booth avatar, western, e-girl, male, femboy? Those details could really narrow it down. Did you find the avatar through a link or is it public?

        B
        B
        Beta4420
        wrote on last edited by Beta4420
        #3

        @strawberrypup I found it public and it not there anymore , and I know it was very vague, I wish I had a photo or I could describe it better. But what I do know is that it wasn’t an e-girl, male, female-boy, or western.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular