SPS Failing to Work, Head Scale Different than Mouth SPS, Non-Uniform Scale
-
I'm trying to set up SPS and this error keeps popping up. I know it's probably from me changing the head size (which I can't put back to normal. It looks too weird to have it default, I feel like a bobblehead.)
Is there anyway around this or to make it work? Or do I have to just forfeit having my mouth work for SPS?

-
hi i have found importing this https://wholesomevr.gumroad.com/l/sps?layout=profile works wonders and for booth use the first one on the list and it makes the menus and everything for you
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login