Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. [PC] ASH - NEW EDEN INTERACTIVE

[PC] ASH - NEW EDEN INTERACTIVE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other Assets
ashnew eden
21 Posts 6 Posters 4.4k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheAviDudeT TheAviDude
    [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
    White CosmosW
    White CosmosW
    White Cosmos
    wrote on last edited by White Cosmos
    #11

    @TheAviDude Thank you kindly. I'll update the links and upload everything shortly.

    If only you hadn't been a petty twat and deleted everything. yawn

    As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

    If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • White CosmosW
      White CosmosW
      White Cosmos
      wrote on last edited by
      #12

      LINKS UPDATED.

      As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

      If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TheAviDudeT TheAviDude
        [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
        TheAviDudeT
        TheAviDudeT
        TheAviDude
        wrote on last edited by
        #13
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • White CosmosW
          White CosmosW
          White Cosmos
          wrote on last edited by
          #14

          Updated. Sorry. I've been really out of it lately and avoiding everything to do with VRC. Cancerous people.

          As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

          If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • White CosmosW
            White CosmosW
            White Cosmos
            wrote on last edited by
            #15

            Ash will no longer be updated due to a user being petty and deleting all their posts and uploads, AND the evidence of his being a nuisance. He can cry me a river.

            As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

            If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • racoonsarecoolioR
              racoonsarecoolioR
              racoonsarecoolio
              wrote on last edited by
              #16

              Thank you so much for this I was looking at buying him and Ember for me and my bf, I had no idea they were such a bad person!

              White CosmosW 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • racoonsarecoolioR racoonsarecoolio

                Thank you so much for this I was looking at buying him and Ember for me and my bf, I had no idea they were such a bad person!

                White CosmosW
                White CosmosW
                White Cosmos
                wrote on last edited by
                #17

                @racoonsarecoolio Nice. I'd suggest Willow and Wisp. Just download them here lol.

                You can find them here:

                Willow PC: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/53427/pc-willow-new-eden-interactive-v1.2.3
                Willow Quest: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/53676/quest-willow-new-eden-interactive-v1.2.3
                Willow Void Maw: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/59352/pc-qs-willow-void-maw-new-eden-interactive-v1.0.3
                Willow Bunnygirl Suit: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/72566/pc-only-willow-guilded-lop-outfit-new-eden-interactive-v1.0.0

                Wisp PC : https://forum.ripper.store/topic/53428/pc-wisp-new-eden-interactive
                Wisp Quest: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/53436/quest-wisp-new-eden-interactive
                Wisp Void Maw: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/60411/pc-quest-wisp-void-maw-supporter-exclusive-skin-new-eden-interactive-v1.0.0/3

                As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

                If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

                racoonsarecoolioR 1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                1
                • White CosmosW White Cosmos

                  @racoonsarecoolio Nice. I'd suggest Willow and Wisp. Just download them here lol.

                  You can find them here:

                  Willow PC: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/53427/pc-willow-new-eden-interactive-v1.2.3
                  Willow Quest: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/53676/quest-willow-new-eden-interactive-v1.2.3
                  Willow Void Maw: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/59352/pc-qs-willow-void-maw-new-eden-interactive-v1.0.3
                  Willow Bunnygirl Suit: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/72566/pc-only-willow-guilded-lop-outfit-new-eden-interactive-v1.0.0

                  Wisp PC : https://forum.ripper.store/topic/53428/pc-wisp-new-eden-interactive
                  Wisp Quest: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/53436/quest-wisp-new-eden-interactive
                  Wisp Void Maw: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/60411/pc-quest-wisp-void-maw-supporter-exclusive-skin-new-eden-interactive-v1.0.0/3

                  racoonsarecoolioR
                  racoonsarecoolioR
                  racoonsarecoolio
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #18

                  @CharmingMaiden Thank you so much!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    Areskun
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #19

                    Hello there!, I'm looking to make my own texture on the furry base, but I do not know what the furry base name is, even tho I know the creator, so I assume that its an edit made by New Eden, Im looking for the substance painter file for the Ash model, more specifically the furry base, asking to see if you knew of an spp file or even the original base furry model?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      Mentallic
                      wrote last edited by
                      #20

                      I have Ash

                      White CosmosW 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M Mentallic

                        I have Ash

                        White CosmosW
                        White CosmosW
                        White Cosmos
                        wrote last edited by
                        #21

                        @Mentallic ..? Okay?

                        As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

                        If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular