Looking for a 3D Model of ChonkyLotus
-
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I can find a 3D model of ChonkyLotus (for printing or for use in projects). I'm really interested in having a figure or sculpture of this character. If anyone has it or can point me in the right direction, Iād really appreciate it


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login