Does anyone know what these two hairs are? Especially the first one!
-
-
So the first hairstyle is this one... https://booth.pm/en/items/6043334
I haven't found the second hairstyle yet, but also I would really like to know what hairstyle this is on this model if anyone knows!

From this creator who uses the hair
-
2nd picture is most definitely a mix between these two hairs, I don't think there's a 3rd one
https://nakarnooo.booth.pm/items/5841209 (front part)
https://nakarnooo.booth.pm/items/5947154 (lower front/sides/back)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login

