Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. Could someone rip an avatar of mine?

Could someone rip an avatar of mine?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
helprippingrip requestfurry model
25 Posts 8 Posters 1.4k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UnicorgasmzU
    UnicorgasmzU
    Unicorgasmz
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I own(purchased) the avatar and I was customizing it as a "learning blender and unity" project a while back and I think I deleted the unity file. πŸ˜•
    Not really sure how ripping works but if anyone could help it would be appreciated. I mainly want to grab some of my textures and names of add-ons since I can't remember what I specifically used. I'm trying to remake her with more updated knowledge and I'm getting frustrated trying to guess and redo everything from scratch.

    Please and thank you, I'd appreciate it.
    Its a furry avi if that matters for anyone. qq

    I buy a lot of stuff but post on a delay. :p
    Currently: Looking for cute, frilly, lolita stuff for Kipfel, Chocolat, & Manuka!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • UnicorgasmzU
      UnicorgasmzU
      Unicorgasmz
      wrote on last edited by Unicorgasmz
      #2

      bumping for help...
      I'm literally even willing to pay.

      I buy a lot of stuff but post on a delay. :p
      Currently: Looking for cute, frilly, lolita stuff for Kipfel, Chocolat, & Manuka!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RexyAwooR
        RexyAwooR
        RexyAwoo
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        For the time being, most of us can't rip avatars due to the recent avatar encryption VrChat has done. I've heard that some people have methods to bypass this encryption but I'm not sure how reliable the sources are. So unfortunately, unless one of the bypassers happen to see this, you're out of luck.

        MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

        I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

        Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

        UnicorgasmzU 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

          For the time being, most of us can't rip avatars due to the recent avatar encryption VrChat has done. I've heard that some people have methods to bypass this encryption but I'm not sure how reliable the sources are. So unfortunately, unless one of the bypassers happen to see this, you're out of luck.

          UnicorgasmzU
          UnicorgasmzU
          Unicorgasmz
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @RexyAwoo Awe, that is unfortunate that it happened right now then. ><
          Thank you for replying at least so I know.

          I buy a lot of stuff but post on a delay. :p
          Currently: Looking for cute, frilly, lolita stuff for Kipfel, Chocolat, & Manuka!

          RexyAwooR 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • UnicorgasmzU Unicorgasmz

            @RexyAwoo Awe, that is unfortunate that it happened right now then. ><
            Thank you for replying at least so I know.

            RexyAwooR
            RexyAwooR
            RexyAwoo
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Unicorgasmz Quick Update, We're able to rip again now because of a bot in a discord server πŸ™‚

            MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

            I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

            Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

            H 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

              @Unicorgasmz Quick Update, We're able to rip again now because of a bot in a discord server πŸ™‚

              H
              H
              Heizer_
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @RexyAwoo Would you tell what kind of bot or the specified steps to rip an avatar?
              I've been looking for an avatar that is in fact free but not at all because you gotta have an account with 4 different avatar to get the one i want cuz it uses different parts from these models

              RexyAwooR 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • H Heizer_

                @RexyAwoo Would you tell what kind of bot or the specified steps to rip an avatar?
                I've been looking for an avatar that is in fact free but not at all because you gotta have an account with 4 different avatar to get the one i want cuz it uses different parts from these models

                RexyAwooR
                RexyAwooR
                RexyAwoo
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Heizer_ You have to join the discord and use their bot. I don't know exactly how it works.

                MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

                I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

                Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

                MaxxiwaxxiM Dexter MorganD H 3 Replies Last reply
                0
                • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

                  @Heizer_ You have to join the discord and use their bot. I don't know exactly how it works.

                  MaxxiwaxxiM
                  MaxxiwaxxiM
                  Maxxiwaxxi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @RexyAwoo what discord server?

                  {will retexture, upload, help make custom avis for $$$}

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

                    @Heizer_ You have to join the discord and use their bot. I don't know exactly how it works.

                    Dexter MorganD
                    Dexter MorganD
                    Dexter Morgan
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @RexyAwoo could i have the disc to i need to learn how to rip avis to

                    I Am Hiding Under Your Bed With Kim Dan <3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

                      @Heizer_ You have to join the discord and use their bot. I don't know exactly how it works.

                      H
                      H
                      Heizer_
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @RexyAwoo Interesting, Could you specify the discord server although? I don't think that I'm capable of finding it all by myself.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RexyAwooR
                        RexyAwooR
                        RexyAwoo
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Maxxiwaxxi @Th1ng69 @Heizer_
                        https://discord.gg/27F9qTU4
                        If any of you need help just lmk I can help

                        MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

                        I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

                        Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

                        H Dexter MorganD Lotus OkamiL 3 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

                          @Maxxiwaxxi @Th1ng69 @Heizer_
                          https://discord.gg/27F9qTU4
                          If any of you need help just lmk I can help

                          H
                          H
                          Heizer_
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @RexyAwoo I don't know if it's much to ask, but perhaps you know how to or someone that could use this system for me? the tools and steps for it to get the whole thing working is just non trustful and feels like I'm being watched every fraction of a second.

                          RexyAwooR 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • H Heizer_

                            @RexyAwoo I don't know if it's much to ask, but perhaps you know how to or someone that could use this system for me? the tools and steps for it to get the whole thing working is just non trustful and feels like I'm being watched every fraction of a second.

                            RexyAwooR
                            RexyAwooR
                            RexyAwoo
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @Heizer_ wdym? they don't track you or anything like that lol.

                            MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

                            I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

                            Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

                            H 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

                              @Maxxiwaxxi @Th1ng69 @Heizer_
                              https://discord.gg/27F9qTU4
                              If any of you need help just lmk I can help

                              Dexter MorganD
                              Dexter MorganD
                              Dexter Morgan
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @RexyAwoo yes i need help if u have time to tell me how to rip
                              all the vids dont work

                              I Am Hiding Under Your Bed With Kim Dan <3

                              RexyAwooR 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Dexter MorganD Dexter Morgan

                                @RexyAwoo yes i need help if u have time to tell me how to rip
                                all the vids dont work

                                RexyAwooR
                                RexyAwooR
                                RexyAwoo
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Th1ng69 Wanna talk on here or discord? i don't mind either

                                MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

                                I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

                                Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

                                Dexter MorganD SalitaS 3 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

                                  @Th1ng69 Wanna talk on here or discord? i don't mind either

                                  Dexter MorganD
                                  Dexter MorganD
                                  Dexter Morgan
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @RexyAwoo sure!!!

                                  I Am Hiding Under Your Bed With Kim Dan <3

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

                                    @Th1ng69 Wanna talk on here or discord? i don't mind either

                                    Dexter MorganD
                                    Dexter MorganD
                                    Dexter Morgan
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @RexyAwoo my disc is th_1_ng_79504

                                    I Am Hiding Under Your Bed With Kim Dan <3

                                    RexyAwooR 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

                                      @Maxxiwaxxi @Th1ng69 @Heizer_
                                      https://discord.gg/27F9qTU4
                                      If any of you need help just lmk I can help

                                      Lotus OkamiL
                                      Lotus OkamiL
                                      Lotus Okami
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @RexyAwoo The link has expired

                                      RexyAwooR 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

                                        @Heizer_ wdym? they don't track you or anything like that lol.

                                        H
                                        H
                                        Heizer_
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @RexyAwoo Well I have my reasons, but preferably I would like to talk with you on Discord if that's not a problem, Mines the_aorus_

                                        RexyAwooR 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

                                          @Th1ng69 Wanna talk on here or discord? i don't mind either

                                          SalitaS
                                          SalitaS
                                          Salita
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @RexyAwoo said in Could someone rip an avatar of mine?:

                                          @Th1ng69 Wanna talk on here or discord? i don't mind either

                                          Can encrypted vrca be ripper?

                                          RexyAwooR 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular