Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: femboy mal0

LF: femboy mal0

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furrymal0femboy
27 Posts 12 Posters 6.4k Views 26 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

    once i yk figure out how to simplify the Humanoid in the rig in the hierarchy for the fbx or not make it break while working on the avatar i feel like i can learn how to turn 3D models into avatars in more simple terms

    ALilRottenA
    ALilRottenA
    ALilRotten
    wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @teknoeee

    Oh boy, it's one of those ones. Rigify models. Yeah, those are a nightmare to deal with.
    Personally what I do is I either make a whole new rig. Just make the skeleton, hips, legs, spine, chest, arms, neck, head.
    Things you understand. Then create the parts you want physbones on.
    Select the model, select your new rig. Ctrl + p and click on "Parent with empty weights"

    Go to the model. Find the bones that are weight painted that you want on your new rig and rename them to your new rig's bones.

    That's one way to do it.

    Or, you can go into blender, find the bones that you actually need and slowly turn the bones you need to be parents or children to one another. You can also rename them as you do so to make it easier on yourself.
    Renaming bones in Unity confuses it and acts like it's not there. They're case sensitive, so if they're named wrong, it'll think it's a completely different thing.

    I discovered that the hard way when uploading my first model to unity. It was all Japanese and I manually translated it all in Unity because I knew nothing about Unity or Blender at the time.

    Side note: This is why I personally tell people that if you don't know what you're doing and it's a slightly complex model, don't use it or try to port it yet. Just start small and learn slowly. Eventually you'll get to the model you want.
    I started off with a Tails model from a mod I found. Simple and small, but even that took me an entirety to figure out. That's my fault though. No rig, no weights, no nothing. I didn't even know what "Face orientation" was.

    You'll get the hang of it. It's frustrating for sure, but think of it as a motivation driver to learn.
    The more you learn, the closer you get to figuring out how to fix up the model.
    I believe you can do it.

    • I rig up models
    • I add clothing/assets to premade models
    • Learning how to make models
    • Can make VRC ports
    • I teach people via YT

    [I do NOT do trades]

    :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

    silly_kittyS 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • ALilRottenA ALilRotten

      @teknoeee

      Oh boy, it's one of those ones. Rigify models. Yeah, those are a nightmare to deal with.
      Personally what I do is I either make a whole new rig. Just make the skeleton, hips, legs, spine, chest, arms, neck, head.
      Things you understand. Then create the parts you want physbones on.
      Select the model, select your new rig. Ctrl + p and click on "Parent with empty weights"

      Go to the model. Find the bones that are weight painted that you want on your new rig and rename them to your new rig's bones.

      That's one way to do it.

      Or, you can go into blender, find the bones that you actually need and slowly turn the bones you need to be parents or children to one another. You can also rename them as you do so to make it easier on yourself.
      Renaming bones in Unity confuses it and acts like it's not there. They're case sensitive, so if they're named wrong, it'll think it's a completely different thing.

      I discovered that the hard way when uploading my first model to unity. It was all Japanese and I manually translated it all in Unity because I knew nothing about Unity or Blender at the time.

      Side note: This is why I personally tell people that if you don't know what you're doing and it's a slightly complex model, don't use it or try to port it yet. Just start small and learn slowly. Eventually you'll get to the model you want.
      I started off with a Tails model from a mod I found. Simple and small, but even that took me an entirety to figure out. That's my fault though. No rig, no weights, no nothing. I didn't even know what "Face orientation" was.

      You'll get the hang of it. It's frustrating for sure, but think of it as a motivation driver to learn.
      The more you learn, the closer you get to figuring out how to fix up the model.
      I believe you can do it.

      silly_kittyS
      silly_kittyS
      silly_kitty
      wrote on last edited by
      #12

      @ALilRotten i have no idea what half of this means but i will try it because i wanna upload 3D models because thats more free and fun then asking for someone to buy me a model off gumrooad or waiting for a new model to drop and it has a lot of issues

      but do you have any youtube videos to help with the rig part because i dont fullly understand

      Top 500 Jerkmate player

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ALilRottenA ALilRotten

        @teknoeee

        Oh boy, it's one of those ones. Rigify models. Yeah, those are a nightmare to deal with.
        Personally what I do is I either make a whole new rig. Just make the skeleton, hips, legs, spine, chest, arms, neck, head.
        Things you understand. Then create the parts you want physbones on.
        Select the model, select your new rig. Ctrl + p and click on "Parent with empty weights"

        Go to the model. Find the bones that are weight painted that you want on your new rig and rename them to your new rig's bones.

        That's one way to do it.

        Or, you can go into blender, find the bones that you actually need and slowly turn the bones you need to be parents or children to one another. You can also rename them as you do so to make it easier on yourself.
        Renaming bones in Unity confuses it and acts like it's not there. They're case sensitive, so if they're named wrong, it'll think it's a completely different thing.

        I discovered that the hard way when uploading my first model to unity. It was all Japanese and I manually translated it all in Unity because I knew nothing about Unity or Blender at the time.

        Side note: This is why I personally tell people that if you don't know what you're doing and it's a slightly complex model, don't use it or try to port it yet. Just start small and learn slowly. Eventually you'll get to the model you want.
        I started off with a Tails model from a mod I found. Simple and small, but even that took me an entirety to figure out. That's my fault though. No rig, no weights, no nothing. I didn't even know what "Face orientation" was.

        You'll get the hang of it. It's frustrating for sure, but think of it as a motivation driver to learn.
        The more you learn, the closer you get to figuring out how to fix up the model.
        I believe you can do it.

        silly_kittyS
        silly_kittyS
        silly_kitty
        wrote on last edited by
        #13

        @ALilRotten also i forgot to say thankkkk you

        Top 500 Jerkmate player

        ALilRottenA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

          @ALilRotten also i forgot to say thankkkk you

          ALilRottenA
          ALilRottenA
          ALilRotten
          wrote on last edited by
          #14

          @teknoeee

          Yes. Yes I do.
          I have made one myself about rigging models on my YT.
          Easy to find. Same name as my username.
          If that doesn't help I have a Playlist of Blender Tutorials that aren't mine that could be helpful to you as well.
          If none of that works, you can just contact me on discord and I'll help you out.

          • I rig up models
          • I add clothing/assets to premade models
          • Learning how to make models
          • Can make VRC ports
          • I teach people via YT

          [I do NOT do trades]

          :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TheUnnamedT
            TheUnnamedT
            TheUnnamed
            wrote on last edited by
            #15

            uh bump for the unitypackage if you ported it

            Gimmie Rep| I post assets and models from time to time I'm a lil silly!|

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C
              C
              ceberis246
              wrote on last edited by
              #16

              Any update on the files????

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F
                F
                Forgotten
                wrote on last edited by
                #17

                https://vrmodels.store/avatars/37484-mal0-cryptiaedit.html would it be easier to just sculpt this in Blender into a femboy model?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A
                  A
                  Alan Paul
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #18

                  bump for unity files once they are posted

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    Alan Paul
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #19
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      spaccamount
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #20

                      ah.. theres an official port of this already out
                      https://kemono.cr/boosty/user/da.nilkaz/post/4d9eae5a-e84f-4fa5-b3de-f20a05d4d922
                      its in the unity, as a different scene

                      Ripper2StripperR 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T
                        T
                        triplets
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #21

                        bump for later use

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S spaccamount

                          ah.. theres an official port of this already out
                          https://kemono.cr/boosty/user/da.nilkaz/post/4d9eae5a-e84f-4fa5-b3de-f20a05d4d922
                          its in the unity, as a different scene

                          Ripper2StripperR
                          Ripper2StripperR
                          Ripper2Stripper
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #22

                          @spaccamount There's an error where it says that the Google drive no longer exists

                          RoxxiFoxxiR 1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • 0
                            0
                            0bsolete
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #23

                            kemono has been down for longer then i even know. does anyone still have the file for this?

                            ALilRottenA 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • 0 0bsolete

                              kemono has been down for longer then i even know. does anyone still have the file for this?

                              ALilRottenA
                              ALilRottenA
                              ALilRotten
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #24

                              @0bsolete

                              Seems fine to me. Pretty sure they just changed the address a bit. Try this link for Kemono: https://kemono.cr/artists

                              • I rig up models
                              • I add clothing/assets to premade models
                              • Learning how to make models
                              • Can make VRC ports
                              • I teach people via YT

                              [I do NOT do trades]

                              :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Ripper2StripperR Ripper2Stripper

                                @spaccamount There's an error where it says that the Google drive no longer exists

                                RoxxiFoxxiR
                                RoxxiFoxxiR
                                RoxxiFoxxi
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #25

                                @Ripper2Stripper same.

                                Any upvotes are appreciated!

                                If you don't use workupload, you're making a fool of yourself.
                                PSA: Upvote when you bump posts.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • CptJackSparrowC
                                  CptJackSparrowC
                                  CptJackSparrow
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #26

                                  https://kemono.cr/boosty/user/da.nilkaz/post/9ea67cdc-ad86-44d1-8c26-9da37bec64ee

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • CptJackSparrowC
                                    CptJackSparrowC
                                    CptJackSparrow
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #27

                                    BUMP

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular