Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: this gardevoir by XimpliVR

LF: this gardevoir by XimpliVR

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking forhelppokemon
169 Posts 54 Posters 21.4k Views 174 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

    It's an extremely far cry from this model, but.. it's a work in progress. It's going to take forever to figure out how I want to go about fixing this up, but this is what I've got in blender.
    image.png

    T
    T
    twotosixteen
    wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @SulfuricKara still looks good. Is there a possibility for a unitypackage alongside the blender model?

    SulfuricKaraS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T twotosixteen

      @SulfuricKara still looks good. Is there a possibility for a unitypackage alongside the blender model?

      SulfuricKaraS
      SulfuricKaraS
      SulfuricKara
      wrote on last edited by
      #33

      @twotosixteen If I can figure out how to pair all of these armatures together and get it pieced together, it's possible.

      I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • pyraP
        pyraP
        pyra
        wrote on last edited by
        #34

        @SulfuricKara new update ?

        i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P
          P
          pepep
          wrote on last edited by
          #35

          @SulfuricKara Would also like to hear how it's going if that's cool 😄

          Trading goes against the spirit of this site. Distribute assets openly.

          Ignore creator tears. Keep ripping.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I
            I
            ILookForLiela
            wrote on last edited by
            #36

            Any news?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CiniaHimeC
              CiniaHimeC
              CiniaHime
              wrote on last edited by
              #37

              bump +2

              Don't forget to pay it forwards! One step goes a long way!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

                It's an extremely far cry from this model, but.. it's a work in progress. It's going to take forever to figure out how I want to go about fixing this up, but this is what I've got in blender.
                image.png

                pyraP
                pyraP
                pyra
                wrote on last edited by
                #38

                @SulfuricKara update ??

                i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BriarBelladonnaB
                  BriarBelladonnaB
                  BriarBelladonna
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #39

                  bumpers

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BriarBelladonnaB
                    BriarBelladonnaB
                    BriarBelladonna
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #40

                    bumpy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BriarBelladonnaB
                      BriarBelladonnaB
                      BriarBelladonna
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #41

                      bumpy

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BriarBelladonnaB
                        BriarBelladonnaB
                        BriarBelladonna
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #42

                        bumps

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BriarBelladonnaB
                          BriarBelladonnaB
                          BriarBelladonna
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #43

                          bumpy

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

                            https://x.com/XimpliVR/status/1859843517029417455
                            80453d3f-2919-4271-a78e-848b0247aaa3-image.png
                            372c88c5-b82d-40e6-b071-121254542142-image.png

                            Morii_hikariiM
                            Morii_hikariiM
                            Morii_hikarii
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #44

                            @FallenShadow do yu have an avi link ik someone who rips avis and could get that 4 u

                            i do this 4 fun n im currently unemployed :_3

                            princesaP 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • G
                              G
                              gordonalm54321
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #45

                              bbump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • G
                                G
                                Gilbert18
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #46

                                bump sfm

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • F
                                  F
                                  FangedPilot
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #47

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • C
                                    C
                                    CCJ31
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #48

                                    bump

                                    earning rep on this site is hell

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Goth_QueenG
                                      Goth_QueenG
                                      Goth_Queen
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #49

                                      bump

                                      I like all things furry, gothic, human, plus-sized, robots and BDSM anything. I'm really into vampires right now so~

                                      The biggest goth gooner ever! The thicker they are the better!

                                      18+ DM if you got any anything I might like. I will respond and REP is appreciated and given! (I kinda spam the rep/upvotes lol)

                                      was known as Goth_Cyber_Shooter I changed my name and user. :P

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • C
                                        C
                                        CCJ31
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #50

                                        bump

                                        earning rep on this site is hell

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • S
                                          S
                                          Synth5-2C-Venus
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #51

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular