Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: this gardevoir by XimpliVR

LF: this gardevoir by XimpliVR

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking forhelppokemon
169 Posts 54 Posters 21.4k Views 174 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SulfuricKaraS
    SulfuricKaraS
    SulfuricKara
    wrote on last edited by
    #25

    It's an extremely far cry from this model, but.. it's a work in progress. It's going to take forever to figure out how I want to go about fixing this up, but this is what I've got in blender.
    image.png

    I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

    pyraP T 3 Replies Last reply
    4
    • SulfuricKaraS
      SulfuricKaraS
      SulfuricKara
      wrote on last edited by
      #26

      It's quite literally exactly as @KemonoFriend1260 Stated. It's Zy0n7's Gardevoir head, and Zy0n7's Mega gardevoir legs and arms attached to a TVFbase. I'm going to take a break from it for now because it was very frustrating to put together, given that the sources for these models leave much to be desired, but at least we know that progress is possible toward a reconstruction.

      I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

        It's an extremely far cry from this model, but.. it's a work in progress. It's going to take forever to figure out how I want to go about fixing this up, but this is what I've got in blender.
        image.png

        pyraP
        pyraP
        pyra
        wrote on last edited by
        #27

        @SulfuricKara i want give me xd

        i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • pyraP
          pyraP
          pyra
          wrote on last edited by
          #28

          i want gardevoir milky

          i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

          1 Reply Last reply
          -1
          • SulfuricKaraS
            SulfuricKaraS
            SulfuricKara
            wrote on last edited by
            #29

            It's not even close to done, the meshes aren't even attached or paired to an armature together, they're all separate pieces. I just put this together as a proof of concept. @pyra

            I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • yorumanxY
              yorumanxY
              yorumanx
              wrote on last edited by
              #30

              uff man... i wish you look guys replicated this.. will be cool have an a "RipperModelVersionEDIT"

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Morii_hikariiM
                Morii_hikariiM
                Morii_hikarii
                wrote on last edited by
                #31

                Seems accurate

                i do this 4 fun n im currently unemployed :_3

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

                  It's an extremely far cry from this model, but.. it's a work in progress. It's going to take forever to figure out how I want to go about fixing this up, but this is what I've got in blender.
                  image.png

                  T
                  T
                  twotosixteen
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #32

                  @SulfuricKara still looks good. Is there a possibility for a unitypackage alongside the blender model?

                  SulfuricKaraS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T twotosixteen

                    @SulfuricKara still looks good. Is there a possibility for a unitypackage alongside the blender model?

                    SulfuricKaraS
                    SulfuricKaraS
                    SulfuricKara
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #33

                    @twotosixteen If I can figure out how to pair all of these armatures together and get it pieced together, it's possible.

                    I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • pyraP
                      pyraP
                      pyra
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #34

                      @SulfuricKara new update ?

                      i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • P
                        P
                        pepep
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #35

                        @SulfuricKara Would also like to hear how it's going if that's cool 😄

                        Trading goes against the spirit of this site. Distribute assets openly.

                        Ignore creator tears. Keep ripping.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I
                          I
                          ILookForLiela
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #36

                          Any news?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • CiniaHimeC
                            CiniaHimeC
                            CiniaHime
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #37

                            bump +2

                            Don't forget to pay it forwards! One step goes a long way!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

                              It's an extremely far cry from this model, but.. it's a work in progress. It's going to take forever to figure out how I want to go about fixing this up, but this is what I've got in blender.
                              image.png

                              pyraP
                              pyraP
                              pyra
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #38

                              @SulfuricKara update ??

                              i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • BriarBelladonnaB
                                BriarBelladonnaB
                                BriarBelladonna
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #39

                                bumpers

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BriarBelladonnaB
                                  BriarBelladonnaB
                                  BriarBelladonna
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #40

                                  bumpy

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • BriarBelladonnaB
                                    BriarBelladonnaB
                                    BriarBelladonna
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #41

                                    bumpy

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BriarBelladonnaB
                                      BriarBelladonnaB
                                      BriarBelladonna
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #42

                                      bumps

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BriarBelladonnaB
                                        BriarBelladonnaB
                                        BriarBelladonna
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #43

                                        bumpy

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

                                          https://x.com/XimpliVR/status/1859843517029417455
                                          80453d3f-2919-4271-a78e-848b0247aaa3-image.png
                                          372c88c5-b82d-40e6-b071-121254542142-image.png

                                          Morii_hikariiM
                                          Morii_hikariiM
                                          Morii_hikarii
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #44

                                          @FallenShadow do yu have an avi link ik someone who rips avis and could get that 4 u

                                          i do this 4 fun n im currently unemployed :_3

                                          princesaP 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular