Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. Other
  4. I need money so ill port any model to vrchat for cheep.

I need money so ill port any model to vrchat for cheep.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other
modelavatar creation
34 Posts 8 Posters 2.1k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VisaeresV Visaeres

    @terowoist Find someone else buddy. This dude is super greedy lol

    FireLF
    FireLF
    FireL
    wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @Visaeres also why do you keep coming back to this topic, move on dude.
    Why.png

    ThumpersHumpT 1 Reply Last reply
    👎
    -1
    • FireLF FireL

      @Visaeres also why do you keep coming back to this topic, move on dude.
      Why.png

      ThumpersHumpT
      ThumpersHumpT
      ThumpersHump
      wrote on last edited by
      #20

      @FireL do you think you'd be able to port either of these to vrchat?
      https://kemono.su/patreon/user/82323102/post/127414399

      https://kemono.su/patreon/user/82323102/post/120591301

      https://kemono.su/patreon/user/82323102/post/115105314

      THUMPPERRRZ
      I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

      FireLF 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ThumpersHumpT ThumpersHump

        @FireL do you think you'd be able to port either of these to vrchat?
        https://kemono.su/patreon/user/82323102/post/127414399

        https://kemono.su/patreon/user/82323102/post/120591301

        https://kemono.su/patreon/user/82323102/post/115105314

        FireLF
        FireLF
        FireL
        wrote on last edited by FireL
        #21

        @YunoJuno Dam i wish but those are full mods for the game. i need the a fbx file or blend files of the models to port them. i have tried before to convert mods like that but with not luck.

        ThumpersHumpT 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • FireLF FireL

          @YunoJuno Dam i wish but those are full mods for the game. i need the a fbx file or blend files of the models to port them. i have tried before to convert mods like that but with not luck.

          ThumpersHumpT
          ThumpersHumpT
          ThumpersHump
          wrote on last edited by
          #22

          @FireL awh damn thanks anyways tho ^^

          THUMPPERRRZ
          I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • FireLF FireL

            @YunoJuno Dam i wish but those are full mods for the game. i need the a fbx file or blend files of the models to port them. i have tried before to convert mods like that but with not luck.

            ThumpersHumpT
            ThumpersHumpT
            ThumpersHump
            wrote on last edited by
            #23

            @FireL actually wait, could you do these by any chance? https://kemono.su/patreon/user/73991224/post/114507533
            https://kemono.su/patreon/user/73991224/post/113859947
            https://kemono.su/patreon/user/73991224/post/111035497

            THUMPPERRRZ
            I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

            FireLF 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FireLF FireL

              @Visaeres bro just mad that he cant port models to vrchat

              VisaeresV
              VisaeresV
              Visaeres
              wrote on last edited by
              #24

              @FireL Yeah no, I'm more amused by the fact that you're greedy and expect money for a service that costs you ZERO money for such a thing. It's disgusting, genuinely lol 😂

              Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

              FireLF terowoistT 2 Replies Last reply
              👍
              0
              • VisaeresV Visaeres

                @FireL Yeah no, I'm more amused by the fact that you're greedy and expect money for a service that costs you ZERO money for such a thing. It's disgusting, genuinely lol 😂

                FireLF
                FireLF
                FireL
                wrote on last edited by
                #25

                @Visaeres does it cost money to work at mcdonalds cus low key thats your only chance of your broke bitch ass is getting money in life and as i said before why dont you do it for free, go learn and blender and unity and port for free. 7p2vql.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • ThumpersHumpT ThumpersHump

                  @FireL actually wait, could you do these by any chance? https://kemono.su/patreon/user/73991224/post/114507533
                  https://kemono.su/patreon/user/73991224/post/113859947
                  https://kemono.su/patreon/user/73991224/post/111035497

                  FireLF
                  FireLF
                  FireL
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #26

                  @YunoJuno yea maybe

                  ThumpersHumpT 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • FireLF FireL

                    @YunoJuno yea maybe

                    ThumpersHumpT
                    ThumpersHumpT
                    ThumpersHump
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #27

                    @FireL If you could get ceasar into vrchat, how much would it be?

                    THUMPPERRRZ
                    I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

                    FireLF SleepyBallsS 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • VisaeresV Visaeres

                      @FireL Yeah no, I'm more amused by the fact that you're greedy and expect money for a service that costs you ZERO money for such a thing. It's disgusting, genuinely lol 😂

                      terowoistT
                      terowoistT
                      terowoist
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #28

                      @Visaeres some people dont have the time or knowledge to do something like this i think its completely fair they are making money after something they had to learn to do?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      🤡
                      1
                      • FireLF FireL

                        @VoidAura yea

                        VoidAuraV
                        VoidAuraV
                        VoidAura
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #29

                        @FireL Is it ok to DM?

                        FireLF 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                          @FireL Is it ok to DM?

                          FireLF
                          FireLF
                          FireL
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #30

                          @VoidAura yea of course

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ThumpersHumpT ThumpersHump

                            @FireL If you could get ceasar into vrchat, how much would it be?

                            FireLF
                            FireLF
                            FireL
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #31

                            @YunoJuno idk it mostly depends on how are it is to port. no more than $10ish . $20 if its really hard to port but no more than that.

                            C 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • FireLF FireL

                              @YunoJuno idk it mostly depends on how are it is to port. no more than $10ish . $20 if its really hard to port but no more than that.

                              C
                              C
                              CheesyMcSqueezy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #32

                              @FireL can i add you on discord for you to work on avis?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ThumpersHumpT ThumpersHump

                                @FireL If you could get ceasar into vrchat, how much would it be?

                                SleepyBallsS
                                SleepyBallsS
                                SleepyBalls
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #33

                                @ThumpersHump hey, i know that this topic is a whole year old, but can i get ur discord?

                                ThumpersHumpT 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SleepyBallsS SleepyBalls

                                  @ThumpersHump hey, i know that this topic is a whole year old, but can i get ur discord?

                                  ThumpersHumpT
                                  ThumpersHumpT
                                  ThumpersHump
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #34

                                  @ItsJustSleepy i sadly dont give out my discord anymore

                                  THUMPPERRRZ
                                  I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular