Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. NEW EDEN INTERACTIVE ~ AVATAR LIST & WHY THEY REALLY CLOSED ~ THE FALL OF NEW EDEN INTERACTIVE

NEW EDEN INTERACTIVE ~ AVATAR LIST & WHY THEY REALLY CLOSED ~ THE FALL OF NEW EDEN INTERACTIVE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
new edennewedeninteractive
321 Posts 45 Posters 150.2k Views 163 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • White CosmosW White Cosmos

    @Itoldyouso ...? Are you okay? 4 deletes. Yeesh.

    callmeacC
    callmeacC
    callmeac
    wrote on last edited by
    #312

    @CharmingMaiden bro was spamming random shit

    ezgif.com-optimize.gif

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • White CosmosW
      White CosmosW
      White Cosmos
      wrote on last edited by
      #313

      There will not be a "Charmed" Orphea. She has too many materials and I cannot do anything to get her below 250MB of texture memory without removing colour and texture options.

      As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

      If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • White CosmosW
        White CosmosW
        White Cosmos
        wrote on last edited by White Cosmos
        #314

        Discord link updated!

        https://discord.gg/newedenint - The original link.

        I will be uploading all the stickers that are missing soon. Aria is on break and I don't know where they are downloaded to.

        As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

        If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          Itoldyouso
          wrote on last edited by
          #315
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          -1
          • F
            F
            Fredbear01
            wrote on last edited by
            #316

            wasn't there a male version of Orphea? trying to remember the name for the life of me

            White CosmosW 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F Fredbear01

              wasn't there a male version of Orphea? trying to remember the name for the life of me

              White CosmosW
              White CosmosW
              White Cosmos
              wrote on last edited by
              #317

              @Fredbear01 Talon. He was never finished. I cannot find anyone that could work on him. It would cost quite a bit of money, and since no one wants to chip in, tough shit. He will not be released if I ever do have him finished.

              As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

              If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

              F 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • White CosmosW
                White CosmosW
                White Cosmos
                wrote on last edited by
                #318

                All threads being updated. Links too. Slowly.

                @black0nyx will be added as an editor to all threads except the top post of this one.

                As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

                If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • White CosmosW
                  White CosmosW
                  White Cosmos
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #319

                  Ash links updated.

                  https://forum.ripper.store/topic/55158/new-eden-interactive-avatar-list-why-they-really-closed-the-fall-of-new-eden-interactive/2

                  As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

                  If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • White CosmosW White Cosmos

                    @Fredbear01 Talon. He was never finished. I cannot find anyone that could work on him. It would cost quite a bit of money, and since no one wants to chip in, tough shit. He will not be released if I ever do have him finished.

                    F
                    F
                    Fredbear01
                    wrote last edited by
                    #320

                    @White-Cosmos if I knew more about avatar creation. Id totally help, but it sucks he was never finished

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • White CosmosW
                      White CosmosW
                      White Cosmos
                      wrote last edited by
                      #321

                      all links are down. no, i will not reupload them. orkupload deleted ALL my files while uploading, and then kept uploading empty archives. Someone else figure out a upload service that isnt busted trash and ill consider it

                      As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

                      If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular