I need help with a ripped avatar.
-
I need someone to help me or teach me how to extract the clothes from this avatar.
Here is the avatar file
Link to download avatar base model:
Mayu (Kemono Feline Avatar)Links to download clothing unity packages:
Mayu Casual Techwear
Casual Mayu Outfit
Mayu Techwear
Mayu Night OutIf you want to explore more outfit options just type in mayu to the search bar to this site:
VRModels SearchI was not able to find the swat set but I can weight paint it to the mayu if you want me to but the guns wont work at all and you would have to make the toggles yourself.
I am providing the links to the base avatar / clothing rather then trying to repair the file you sent because its ALOT easier to just move over shaders and textures then repairing a ripped vrc from scratch. It will save you so much headache and time.
If you need any more help feel free to ask.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login