Most recent version of Substance Painter?
-
Unsure if this is the place to put this but I have found many people saying to get it from Filecr but it's not trustworthy and has Trojan and other malware within the files. So many to the point that Windows automatically blocks it (and I'm not about to disable my Antivirus nor do I know how to) I'm not paying $200+ a year for the actual version plus just generally FUCK Adobe.
If anyone has a version that is NOT password locked, not from Filecr, That you don't have to open with 7-Zip, and not jam-packed full of malware, I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide the files (Through Mega, Google Drive, etc.).
I have the 9.0.0 version cracked but it can't open more recent and popular avatars like the Viwi.(Apologies if I seem rude, that is not my intent lol)
-
so, i get access to mine through GenP, which you can find downloads and instructions for in a subreddit for it. i've had no issues with it, and it'll unlock everything from photoshop to substance to express, updates and all.
@LocalBozo I'll take a look at it
-
so, i get access to mine through GenP, which you can find downloads and instructions for in a subreddit for it. i've had no issues with it, and it'll unlock everything from photoshop to substance to express, updates and all.
@LocalBozo i tried it but it seems to only have the install for macOS?
-
@LocalBozo i tried it but it seems to only have the install for macOS?
-
@LocalBozo subs been banned-
-
@LocalBozo subs been banned-
-
The instructions are pretty straight forward too...
spin up burner email account
create an adobe creative cloud account
download creative cloud, install but toggle an autorun feature off
shut down creative cloud
SMACK CREATIVE CLOUD WITH GENP
start creative cloud back up
download substance (it will auto install)
shut down creative cloud
SMACK SUBSTANCE WITH GENP -
worked for me thanks
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login