Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
torinyanrunalunaavatarrobot
1.3k Posts 389 Posters 790.1k Views 463 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • goodn1teG
    goodn1teG
    goodn1te
    wrote on last edited by
    #26

    +1 on that combat armor + gun / cyber sword.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E
      E
      Ezbrokeoven
      wrote on last edited by
      #27

      here's LKModel's Evening Dress:
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • E Ezbrokeoven

        here's LKModel's Evening Dress:
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        WanWanW
        WanWanW
        WanWan
        wrote on last edited by
        #28

        @ABrokeGuy Thank you! Added it to the OP.

        Avatar Collector Enthusiast

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RaeR
          RaeR
          Rae
          wrote on last edited by
          #29

          bumping for the orange cube... I just can't stop thinking about how versatile such an addon would be!!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • KatRippah139K
            KatRippah139K
            KatRippah139
            wrote on last edited by KatRippah139
            #30

            thanos.gif

            [[register or login to view this hidden content]]
            https://forum.ripper.store/topic/4098/lf-more-runa-1-3-and-other-misc-assets-0-3

            Enjoy the Lazy Devil Set, Travelers!

            Legends says that this user still awaits an object, with Time and Patience is key.

            WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • KatRippah139K KatRippah139

              thanos.gif

              [[register or login to view this hidden content]]
              https://forum.ripper.store/topic/4098/lf-more-runa-1-3-and-other-misc-assets-0-3

              Enjoy the Lazy Devil Set, Travelers!

              WanWanW
              WanWanW
              WanWan
              wrote on last edited by
              #31

              @KatRippah139 Thank you! Updated the OP.

              Avatar Collector Enthusiast

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • DeutchOneechanD
                DeutchOneechanD
                DeutchOneechan
                wrote on last edited by
                #32
                This post is deleted!
                WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • DeutchOneechanD DeutchOneechan
                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                  WanWanW
                  WanWanW
                  WanWan
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #33

                  @DeutchOneechan None that I can see so far.

                  Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • LemonL
                    LemonL
                    Lemon
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #34

                    Ponytail link is down-

                    I don't trade.

                    WanWanW darkofD 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • LemonL Lemon

                      Ponytail link is down-

                      WanWanW
                      WanWanW
                      WanWan
                      wrote on last edited by WanWan
                      #35

                      @toshiba I found two other links from @Lotus_Heaven and @link2432, but both use mediafire and for some reason it's going through a repair link process. I have no idea how to verify if the downloads are active.

                      @link2432
                      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/2936/lf-runa-ponytail-found-by-link2432/24
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      @Lotus_Heaven
                      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/3315/lf-runa-parts-links-2-4-7-8-and-9-found/8
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • LemonL Lemon

                        Ponytail link is down-

                        darkofD
                        darkofD
                        darkof
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #36

                        @toshiba @Yuri-Fanatic In the meantime, use mine. Up for 5 days.

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        If the 3 links are down permanently, let me know. I'll upload another on workupload.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Say Your PrayersS
                          Say Your PrayersS
                          Say Your Prayers
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #37

                          @Yuri-Fanatic Just bought the Cyber Sword

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          just helpin out the homies ova here šŸ—£

                          WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Say Your PrayersS Say Your Prayers

                            @Yuri-Fanatic Just bought the Cyber Sword

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            WanWanW
                            WanWanW
                            WanWan
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #38

                            @Say-Your-Prayers Thank you! Updated the OP.

                            Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • C0 EveC
                              C0 EveC
                              C0 Eve
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #39

                              Torinyan here, tsk tsk look at you all being naughty. That aside, I came here to ask for some feedback regarding the Assets and Runa especially? Got some cool ideas for future assets?

                              Might seem a little weird that I come to a ripperstore to ask for suggestions, but my stores track how users find me and this store was among the data. While I of course don't condone this kind of theft, there's also no fighting it. Such is the nature of digital products 😠

                              So maybe you farts can provide with some feedback at least, heh.

                              WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                              4
                              • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                                Torinyan here, tsk tsk look at you all being naughty. That aside, I came here to ask for some feedback regarding the Assets and Runa especially? Got some cool ideas for future assets?

                                Might seem a little weird that I come to a ripperstore to ask for suggestions, but my stores track how users find me and this store was among the data. While I of course don't condone this kind of theft, there's also no fighting it. Such is the nature of digital products 😠

                                So maybe you farts can provide with some feedback at least, heh.

                                WanWanW
                                WanWanW
                                WanWan
                                wrote on last edited by WanWan
                                #40

                                @C0-Eve Hello! Yes we're filthy pirates, but we do enjoy your work very much! For your assets they all work perfectly and the guides you provide is especially helpful to people for making your models work.

                                There's only one minor problem I found and that's the height difference when implementing the KAT KIT and the extended legs. Due to the height not being adjusted it goes through the floor, but that's a minor issue since the legs can be made smaller to fit or use play-space mover to move above the ground. The only other issues I found are with other people's Runa assets not made by you, so I can definitely tell that your work is professional and has gone through much quality testing.

                                So far we got pretty much everything we wanted when you made the Bunny Conductor Set, however no one has shared it here yet so people with money are still buying it on your site. No problem for us though. We don't mind waiting for a long time and it's good that people with money are still buying your products.

                                With your official and other people's fan-made Runa assets combined, your model is already a much better improvement to the Tetsuko model. Even the Oni mask Tetsuko has someone else made for Runa on this list. People are even starting to make their own texture packages for her and it's getting really popular on ripperstore and booth. I can definitely tell that your model is loved by a large audience internationally, and the pirates here are no different. I guarantee you if some of us pirates here got more money to afford your Runa products, they would buy it instead of coming here. We all look forward to what you make next. 😊

                                Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                                DTSD 1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • C0 EveC
                                  C0 EveC
                                  C0 Eve
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #41

                                  Yeah don't worry, I don't see piracy as a big problem. If you had an infinite amount of money then I'm sure you would buy the assets immediately. Piracy with games has already shown that if the product are good in the first place then people will eventually buy it (if they get money). Although I can't speak for everyone else, since I see that you also distribute stuff from really small creators. Please keep this in mind because for them a few sales are really impactful but for me not so much.

                                  About the extended legs with Kat Kit, yeah you're definitely supposed to use a space mover with that one, which I wrote into the product description so no one is taken by surprise. Wish there was an easier solution for this but at the same time space-mover should be used anyway for VR Games, makes things very convenient.

                                  I saw lots of people making assets and textures for her, I'm really happy about them managing to make their own sales with products inspired for/by Runa. Everyone can use a little financial boost, hehe. Next small Asset pack for Runa is coming too, hope you're looking forward to it.

                                  Once again if you have any cool ideas for designs or assets, let me know. Sorry about my "plain" english, unfortunately it's not my first language.

                                  TheGulag420T momM omarstar6O 3 Replies Last reply
                                  5
                                  • DexizukiD
                                    DexizukiD
                                    Dexizuki
                                    wrote on last edited by Dexizuki
                                    #42

                                    Aye, a cyberpunk pirate costume would be nice. If we be pirates, we should at least dress the part.

                                    And maybe a cow kit, with an even larger extended accumulator than the current one available that can dispense milk. I'd like to keep a Runa milk lass on me ship for the long sails.

                                    Do not ask me to reupload something if you've contributed nothing to the site.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                                      Yeah don't worry, I don't see piracy as a big problem. If you had an infinite amount of money then I'm sure you would buy the assets immediately. Piracy with games has already shown that if the product are good in the first place then people will eventually buy it (if they get money). Although I can't speak for everyone else, since I see that you also distribute stuff from really small creators. Please keep this in mind because for them a few sales are really impactful but for me not so much.

                                      About the extended legs with Kat Kit, yeah you're definitely supposed to use a space mover with that one, which I wrote into the product description so no one is taken by surprise. Wish there was an easier solution for this but at the same time space-mover should be used anyway for VR Games, makes things very convenient.

                                      I saw lots of people making assets and textures for her, I'm really happy about them managing to make their own sales with products inspired for/by Runa. Everyone can use a little financial boost, hehe. Next small Asset pack for Runa is coming too, hope you're looking forward to it.

                                      Once again if you have any cool ideas for designs or assets, let me know. Sorry about my "plain" english, unfortunately it's not my first language.

                                      TheGulag420T
                                      TheGulag420T
                                      TheGulag420
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #43

                                      @C0-Eve Most agreeable take I've seen on it. Agreed that much of VRC's early years were mainly pirated/ports from other games and platforms, and nobody thinks much of it since it's a larger company. It's definitely much different for smaller creators though where some really need every margin they can get. Where I sometimes argue is that creators, big or small, need to find a way to actually work with the people who either buy or use their assets. Even outside of pirated assets, companies that usually try to fight or crackdown on people end up spending way too much time and money for solving absolutely nothing. I.E an idea from someone that essentially involved putting malware into packages or using invasive .dll files to validate assets. Just as creators make assets for their livelihood, there's a sea of other people with their own jobs to worry making enough money about. Instead of some people spending their sanity and precious hours of life trying to fight something already inevitable, just keep creating new things, take feedback, and offer what piracy doesn't give you. I always make it a habit to actually buy assets I've gotten from here once I have the money for it.

                                      As far as feedback goes, I really wish there were more creators like you. Love the amount of support and guides you offer for experienced and inexperienced peeps in your packages. Only ever used a few of your models before but will say that they got love and soul put in em. A few gripes I've had was mainly the all-in-one package style, I usually like checking models in Blender first for optimization. Having to check unity isn't too much of an issue as much as it just makes my eye twinge.

                                      Tori and Pory are refreshing additions to the base model market, always loved seeing new models that are actually decent. The topology on Toribase is good, love the inclusion of bone/rig groups in the blend life, pretty great for customization. Porybase much the same, they both have amazing weight painting and included features. The unity packages are also easy to load and launch straight away. The only thing with those two I have issues with is optimization mainly, especially Pory. Personally I feel like it's a lot of polygons (again mainly pory) when good sculpting and a normal map can easily replace the detail on most of the body. Joints and limbs have really nice bending but I feel like it would be no different with less polygons.

                                      And I actually can't say anything about Runa, she's actually perfect. Optimized as all hell and has great detail. Would love to see more original stuff from you!

                                      Honor amongst thieves

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • sleepysailorS
                                        sleepysailorS
                                        sleepysailor
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #44

                                        it'd be nice to see more stylized clothing for runa šŸ™‚ something streetwear-adjacent would be cool. or maybe an official weapon set.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                                          Yeah don't worry, I don't see piracy as a big problem. If you had an infinite amount of money then I'm sure you would buy the assets immediately. Piracy with games has already shown that if the product are good in the first place then people will eventually buy it (if they get money). Although I can't speak for everyone else, since I see that you also distribute stuff from really small creators. Please keep this in mind because for them a few sales are really impactful but for me not so much.

                                          About the extended legs with Kat Kit, yeah you're definitely supposed to use a space mover with that one, which I wrote into the product description so no one is taken by surprise. Wish there was an easier solution for this but at the same time space-mover should be used anyway for VR Games, makes things very convenient.

                                          I saw lots of people making assets and textures for her, I'm really happy about them managing to make their own sales with products inspired for/by Runa. Everyone can use a little financial boost, hehe. Next small Asset pack for Runa is coming too, hope you're looking forward to it.

                                          Once again if you have any cool ideas for designs or assets, let me know. Sorry about my "plain" english, unfortunately it's not my first language.

                                          momM
                                          momM
                                          mom
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #45

                                          @C0-Eve Heya! Don't know if someone has already come to you about this, But have you ever thought about including psds or making your avatars more easily editable like most other booth creators? I love your work but i adore doing heavy edits and Runa is VERY difficult to make heavier edits of, ultimately this is the only thing preventing me from using her constantly, And if she was more easily editable, I'd definitely have no problem buying her and her assets myself to support you and the other creators involved! (I prefer to test avatars in unity/blender before buying, and this is really my only issue tbh)

                                          ☾✩☽
                                          she/her! / local mom / Have a wonderful day!! (Not interested in trades, lol. Just share to everyone instead.) Don't forget to upvote your local asset providers!
                                          ☾✩☽

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular