Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Aggron by DogZeela ( AggronTitanium ) and Sekhmet (EgyptianExo)

Aggron by DogZeela ( AggronTitanium ) and Sekhmet (EgyptianExo)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
blenderfurry3d model3d modelsnsfw
550 Posts 108 Posters 113.0k Views 258 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    MIKEUNIX94
    wrote on last edited by
    #348

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      Abiel54
      wrote on last edited by
      #349

      Bump bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J
        J
        Joak3n
        wrote on last edited by
        #350

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          MIKEUNIX94
          wrote on last edited by
          #351

          Wow 350th post on this channel

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C czman

            Update time again
            cleaning up the rest of the body and hair took longer than expected, but it's done
            only parts left to clean up are the armor pieces on the arms/ legs and the optional accessories
            After that it's onto adding in shapekeys so she works in VRC
            And if anyone knows how to get models ported over to vrc let me know
            We can dm back and forth so I don't end up posting a bunch of updates
            Wireframe progress 7.png Wireframe progress 8.png Wireframe progress 9.png

            idkjustacatI
            idkjustacatI
            idkjustacat
            wrote on last edited by
            #352

            @czman these are looking great, you're far better with topology fixing than I am. I could never get a good loop flow on my attempt, and there were still tris I couldn't resolve into quads

            If you'd like, once you've got the final body topology nailed down, I can add the breast adjustment shapekeys my iteration had before I had to shelve it, and add penetration shapekeys if you haven't already

            (she/her)

            C 1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • idkjustacatI idkjustacat

              @czman these are looking great, you're far better with topology fixing than I am. I could never get a good loop flow on my attempt, and there were still tris I couldn't resolve into quads

              If you'd like, once you've got the final body topology nailed down, I can add the breast adjustment shapekeys my iteration had before I had to shelve it, and add penetration shapekeys if you haven't already

              C
              C
              czman
              wrote on last edited by
              #353

              @idkjustacat
              I can see about doing that yeah
              Haven't had much time this week to work on her due to IRL things going on
              But once I get the last couple of things quaded, I'll get that file sent.

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              ♥
              3
              • V
                V
                vrtrashpanda
                wrote on last edited by
                #354

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  MIKEUNIX94
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #355

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • L
                    L
                    LucarioGamer004
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #356

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      MIKEUNIX94
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #357

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ZelkterZ
                        ZelkterZ
                        Zelkter
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #358

                        Bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Toy chicaT
                          Toy chicaT
                          Toy chica
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #359

                          Bump

                          Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SenkoS
                            SenkoS
                            Senko
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #360

                            Bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • M
                              M
                              MIKEUNIX94
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #361

                              Bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A
                                A
                                Abiel54
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #362

                                Bump bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • M
                                  M
                                  MIKEUNIX94
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #363

                                  Bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SenkoS
                                    SenkoS
                                    Senko
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #364

                                    Bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • MofumiyaM
                                      MofumiyaM
                                      Mofumiya
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #365

                                      Bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • C czman

                                        @idkjustacat
                                        I can see about doing that yeah
                                        Haven't had much time this week to work on her due to IRL things going on
                                        But once I get the last couple of things quaded, I'll get that file sent.

                                        C
                                        C
                                        CheeseCakeBun
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #366

                                        @czman how goes the progress?

                                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • V
                                          V
                                          vrtrashpanda
                                          wrote on last edited by vrtrashpanda
                                          #367

                                          @czman just make two versions of the blend file one with ik and one without. idk how time consuming that may be though so ee

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular