Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Interested in the community's opinion

Interested in the community's opinion

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
17 Posts 10 Posters 1.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • _Seraphim__
    _Seraphim__
    _Seraphim_
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Thanks for the input guys. I think the general consensus is that it was a silly reaction to something minor that the sender had. I hope nobody gives in to this type of emotional bullying.

    I am the biblically accurate meme. Fear not.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mintsheepM
      mintsheepM
      mintsheep
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      What the hell did I just read lol

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • KuutieKarinK
        KuutieKarinK
        KuutieKarin
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        Clearly a braindead follower who thinks by buying things that he is the next Jesus Christ and saviour of all things asset related. I see these people all the time and holy shit they need to get outside a lot more.

        Just because you buy a model, doesn't make you entitled to get someone to take it down.
        Once again, the baby rage continues.

        "You are a pirate" - Robbie Rotten

        1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • _Seraphim__
          _Seraphim__
          _Seraphim_
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          I'm still waiting for the wrath of the anti-piracy gods to smite me.

          I am the biblically accurate meme. Fear not.

          KuutieKarinK 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • _Seraphim__ _Seraphim_

            I'm still waiting for the wrath of the anti-piracy gods to smite me.

            KuutieKarinK
            KuutieKarinK
            KuutieKarin
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @_Seraphim_ I doubt they will. There is too many people who share assets. It would be too costy and too much work to fine the thousands upon thousands of people who do this everyday.

            "You are a pirate" - Robbie Rotten

            _Seraphim__ 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KuutieKarinK KuutieKarin

              @_Seraphim_ I doubt they will. There is too many people who share assets. It would be too costy and too much work to fine the thousands upon thousands of people who do this everyday.

              _Seraphim__
              _Seraphim__
              _Seraphim_
              wrote on last edited by _Seraphim_
              #13

              @Anonymous-Mama Yeah I'm aware. I'm just saying things to spite the fucker. It's hilarious. I'm on the forums more often now in hopes of receiving more sniveling messages like this lmao.

              I am the biblically accurate meme. Fear not.

              cloakanddaggerC 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • _Seraphim__ _Seraphim_

                @Anonymous-Mama Yeah I'm aware. I'm just saying things to spite the fucker. It's hilarious. I'm on the forums more often now in hopes of receiving more sniveling messages like this lmao.

                cloakanddaggerC
                cloakanddaggerC
                cloakanddagger
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                @_Seraphim_ i hate how people think if they narc on people that they good boy points and think they get some sort of reward.

                "In flames of my anger you shall be cleansed

                impurities and sin taken by the flames of scorn.

                From the ashes, you will be pure as the soil."

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • _Seraphim__
                  _Seraphim__
                  _Seraphim_
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a thrid party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

                  I am the biblically accurate meme. Fear not.

                  DamnationD 1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • _Seraphim__ _Seraphim_

                    In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a thrid party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

                    DamnationD
                    DamnationD
                    Damnation
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    @_Seraphim_ You were taken hostage too? Thought I was the only one Q-Q

                    Have a wonderful day <3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RaeR
                      RaeR
                      Rae
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      "I'll let our friend waterboard me in VR as punishment, but that'll only make me lick my lips in joys" now that's a line I can get behind right there

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular