Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF Rouge the Bat - VRChat Avatar

LF Rouge the Bat - VRChat Avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
furry avatar
68 Posts 18 Posters 8.3k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CiniaHimeC
    CiniaHimeC
    CiniaHime
    wrote on last edited by
    #25

    bump +1

    Don't forget to pay it forwards! One step goes a long way!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      AsgoreDreemurr
      wrote on last edited by
      #26

      Crazy nobody bought rouge nor Amy yet

      ymmv0Y 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E
        E
        ExpiredJewel
        wrote on last edited by
        #27

        wha-? there's an amy version-!?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A
          A
          AsgoreDreemurr
          wrote on last edited by
          #28

          Ye

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A AsgoreDreemurr

            Crazy nobody bought rouge nor Amy yet

            ymmv0Y
            ymmv0Y
            ymmv0
            wrote on last edited by
            #29

            @AsgoreDreemurr I bought Amy LOL but I don’t wanna leak her because they’re one of my favorite creators and I don’t really leak anymore, I just find already leaked avatars-

            Gothic KibbyG A 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • ymmv0Y ymmv0

              @AsgoreDreemurr I bought Amy LOL but I don’t wanna leak her because they’re one of my favorite creators and I don’t really leak anymore, I just find already leaked avatars-

              Gothic KibbyG
              Gothic KibbyG
              Gothic Kibby
              wrote on last edited by
              #30

              @ymmv0 Then what's the point of your comment if you're not going to share the files? That's kinda the whole point of the thread.

              ymmv0Y 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • ymmv0Y ymmv0

                @AsgoreDreemurr I bought Amy LOL but I don’t wanna leak her because they’re one of my favorite creators and I don’t really leak anymore, I just find already leaked avatars-

                A
                A
                AsgoreDreemurr
                wrote on last edited by
                #31

                @ymmv0 hand over the sauce

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Gothic KibbyG Gothic Kibby

                  @ymmv0 Then what's the point of your comment if you're not going to share the files? That's kinda the whole point of the thread.

                  ymmv0Y
                  ymmv0Y
                  ymmv0
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #32

                  @Gothic-Kibby they said nobody had bought amy yet- so that’s why I commented that- no need to be upset 😭 like I said I just don’t really do it anymore, I just find already leaked stuff. I’ve been caught too many times already. As a Sonic fan, there are little to no creators that make good Sonic avatars, so I’d feel bad leaking this creators stuff.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Gothic KibbyG Gothic Kibby

                    @ymmv0 Then what's the point of your comment if you're not going to share the files? That's kinda the whole point of the thread.

                    ymmv0Y
                    ymmv0Y
                    ymmv0
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #33

                    @Gothic-Kibby plus I’m also a minor who only makes 25$ a week, so if I were to give her to anyone, I’d be trading

                    R 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A
                      A
                      AsgoreDreemurr
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #34

                      Damn y'all are the same on vrc, just freaking Gatekeep shiet >:v

                      ymmv0Y 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A AsgoreDreemurr

                        Damn y'all are the same on vrc, just freaking Gatekeep shiet >:v

                        ymmv0Y
                        ymmv0Y
                        ymmv0
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #35

                        @AsgoreDreemurr me?? gatekeeping would be me not telling you how or where i got it LOL

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A
                          A
                          AsgoreDreemurr
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #36

                          if i had money rn i would buy it and give it to everyone

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A
                            A
                            AsgoreDreemurr
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #37

                            Sad bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A
                              A
                              Athena_kitty
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #38

                              because i hate gatekeepers and hypocrites like @ymmv0 here yall go enjoy

                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              Amy rose

                              ymmv0Y deadmen35D SimpForRabbits20S 3 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • VolttekkaV
                                VolttekkaV
                                Volttekka
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #39

                                Nice

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A Athena_kitty

                                  because i hate gatekeepers and hypocrites like @ymmv0 here yall go enjoy

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  Amy rose

                                  ymmv0Y
                                  ymmv0Y
                                  ymmv0
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #40

                                  @Athena_kitty Bruh I wasn't being a hypocrite nor did I gatekeep, please look up the definition for gatekeeping 😕 you don't have to be rude either, I wasn't trying to be mean to anyone. I'm sorry if I upset you but I really wasn't trying to be mean. I don't appreciate you calling me that, I've shared plenty of other files on here, including my own bought. just because there's one file I don't want to share doesn't make me a gatekeeper, so please don't be so rude.

                                  A 1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍
                                  0
                                  • ymmv0Y ymmv0

                                    @Athena_kitty Bruh I wasn't being a hypocrite nor did I gatekeep, please look up the definition for gatekeeping 😕 you don't have to be rude either, I wasn't trying to be mean to anyone. I'm sorry if I upset you but I really wasn't trying to be mean. I don't appreciate you calling me that, I've shared plenty of other files on here, including my own bought. just because there's one file I don't want to share doesn't make me a gatekeeper, so please don't be so rude.

                                    A
                                    A
                                    AsgoreDreemurr
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #41

                                    @ymmv0 i rarerly will share anything i buy or traded with. only small problem is if i buy it someone would buy it first and share it. i just wait

                                    but anyway [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    ymmv0Y C 3 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • E
                                      E
                                      ExpiredJewel
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #42

                                      LEGEND

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      ♥
                                      0
                                      • A AsgoreDreemurr

                                        @ymmv0 i rarerly will share anything i buy or traded with. only small problem is if i buy it someone would buy it first and share it. i just wait

                                        but anyway [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        ymmv0Y
                                        ymmv0Y
                                        ymmv0
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #43

                                        @AsgoreDreemurr and that’s completely fine, that’s usually the way I am as well. I genuinely wasn’t trying to be mean and I feel like I just got hated on for absolutely nothing 😭 they didn’t have to talk to me that way, I appreciate you being more mature. I’ve spent ass loads of money on avatars and leaked them as well, it was literally just this one I didn’t want to

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • A
                                          A
                                          AsgoreDreemurr
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #44

                                          understandable

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular