Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. Why is my outfit shoes twisting like this in Play mode ? (Unity)

Why is my outfit shoes twisting like this in Play mode ? (Unity)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New User Help
helpunityoutfit
5 Posts 3 Posters 953 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BelinaB
    BelinaB
    Belina
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    hawooo, so i am applying an outfit to my avatar, but smhow the shoes is...? twisting ._.?
    3328f875-c91d-4922-aeb8-7645cfe79f23-image.png

    i tried looking in google or youtube, the only i can find is find rotation constraint .-.? bcause i see the shoes twist rotate, but that not work too...

    bcause i not know what happen, can smone tell me what i missing ._.?
    fa6fcefb-0a9e-4c68-a95e-76333c53abed-image.png

    the other outfits that i put in my avatar, the shoes, are normal, but smhow only this one is like this ? the thing i thinking is :

    1. is it need blender ?
    2. need redownload the outfit again .-.?
    3. or is there a way to fix just the shoes ?

    if anyone know smthing, please give me the knowledge x.x in unity, i hope it not involve blender x.x

    I Love Mizuki so much, Please Need more Asset For Her !!!!!! D:

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BluuuuB
      BluuuuB
      Bluuuu
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      What shoes are you using? Do they have specific instructions? I see you're using modular avatar. Try seeing how it behaves if you blendshape her feet to "disappear" when shoes are toggled on. Some shoes aren't made for feet active, same with legs, arms, etc. I've also seen this happen when parts of the armature go missing.

      I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
      I don't do trading, don't bother!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BelinaB
        BelinaB
        Belina
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @pinkcookie2777 thank u for replyyy, the shoes i using is Velvet Grace, it not have any instructions, i tried dissapearing my feet ? but it still have just tiny portion like in this screenshot https://imgur.com/a/BMIQozQ (smhow i have trouble puting picture, bcause error parsing blablabla, idk what that mean .-.) it just become smthing like this https://imgur.com/a/KBUbKWa x.x the modular avatar is just there..it just information ? or if u think that Modular avatar the cause of problem, how u think can fix it .-.?

        I Love Mizuki so much, Please Need more Asset For Her !!!!!! D:

        BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BelinaB Belina

          @pinkcookie2777 thank u for replyyy, the shoes i using is Velvet Grace, it not have any instructions, i tried dissapearing my feet ? but it still have just tiny portion like in this screenshot https://imgur.com/a/BMIQozQ (smhow i have trouble puting picture, bcause error parsing blablabla, idk what that mean .-.) it just become smthing like this https://imgur.com/a/KBUbKWa x.x the modular avatar is just there..it just information ? or if u think that Modular avatar the cause of problem, how u think can fix it .-.?

          BluuuuB
          BluuuuB
          Bluuuu
          wrote on last edited by Bluuuu
          #4

          @Belina Sorry for the delay, I hope you found a fix. I don't have the Mizuki model in any of my Unity projects but I do have that outfit set and I used it on my Airi since that is a current project I'm working on. I used modular avatar as well and thus far no issues. I haven't been able to replicate the problem. Did you use the modular avatar setup feature? Did you use blendshape sync through the modular components? Do you have any animations going on in her fx that could be messing with her feet like idles?

          ee721874-8b0c-4de9-8599-51e961a33a64-image.png

          b3b80ed8-c27f-40f0-8f74-3431ff88534b-image.png

          Update: Decided to import my mizuki in a project and test her, so far can't replicate the issue. If you want I can try sending you my prefab of the outfit with my modular avatar and vrcfury toggles on it?

          I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
          I don't do trading, don't bother!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • IceyMorgI
            IceyMorgI
            IceyMorg
            wrote on last edited by
            #5
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular