Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Moxxie By valorlynz

LF: Moxxie By valorlynz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
looking for
88 Posts 33 Posters 9.6k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Y Yuneto_Akamito

    @DigitalAnomaly said in LF: Moxxie By valorlynz:

    @Yuneto_Akamito it seems like the file is no longer there do you still have the file link?

    _Bruh, you guys just delete (Space) so you can download it easy. If you try to copy whole adress, it's get error "404 file not found", the 2nd option is delete "%20" that you can enter the website
    _I have check it, there's still there
    🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

    shadow_stickS
    shadow_stickS
    shadow_stick
    wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @Yuneto_Akamito Hey bro, I am looking for a series of furry models, read the message I posted about these models in these two links, and with great hope, these models will also be found.

    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/49926/lf-iliya-belong-to-jigrasmut-modeled-by-valorlynz

    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/49869/lf-zyndet-dragon-mica-cute-cat-owner-zyndet_firefly-modeled-by-valorlynz

    If you have a friend, help me find these models too, thank you

    {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

    When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Y Yuneto_Akamito

      @DigitalAnomaly said in LF: Moxxie By valorlynz:

      @Yuneto_Akamito it seems like the file is no longer there do you still have the file link?

      _Bruh, you guys just delete (Space) so you can download it easy. If you try to copy whole adress, it's get error "404 file not found", the 2nd option is delete "%20" that you can enter the website
      _I have check it, there's still there
      🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

      DigitalAnomalyD
      DigitalAnomalyD
      DigitalAnomaly
      wrote on last edited by
      #11

      @Yuneto_Akamito thank you apricate it

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Y
        Y
        Yuneto_Akamito
        wrote on last edited by
        #12

        I'm not sure that i can download 2 of them which are made from valorlynz. Cause it's seem made for private person.
        I'm afraid that we don't have a chance to download these private beautiful models which are made from him

        shadow_stickS 3 Replies Last reply
        1
        • Y Yuneto_Akamito

          I'm not sure that i can download 2 of them which are made from valorlynz. Cause it's seem made for private person.
          I'm afraid that we don't have a chance to download these private beautiful models which are made from him

          shadow_stickS
          shadow_stickS
          shadow_stick
          wrote on last edited by
          #13

          @Yuneto_Akamito Don't worry bro, just talk to the owner of the model and do something that he will give you the model (try to give him an idea because they often give their models by giving them ideas)

          {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

          When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Y Yuneto_Akamito

            I'm not sure that i can download 2 of them which are made from valorlynz. Cause it's seem made for private person.
            I'm afraid that we don't have a chance to download these private beautiful models which are made from him

            shadow_stickS
            shadow_stickS
            shadow_stick
            wrote on last edited by
            #14

            @Yuneto_Akamito If it doesn't work, nothing will happen, it will block you😂😆

            {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

            When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Y Yuneto_Akamito

              I'm not sure that i can download 2 of them which are made from valorlynz. Cause it's seem made for private person.
              I'm afraid that we don't have a chance to download these private beautiful models which are made from him

              shadow_stickS
              shadow_stickS
              shadow_stick
              wrote on last edited by
              #15

              @Yuneto_Akamito But I thank you again for trying for the people, I hope you will always be successful

              {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

              When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              0
              • HerenowH
                HerenowH
                Herenow
                wrote on last edited by
                #16

                Legs aren't working on the avi. Little help plz?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Sun Wudong
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #17

                  For some reason the head disappears when people get too close to it

                  ZoroarkMommyZ 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    Sun Wudong
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #18
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Sun Wudong

                      For some reason the head disappears when people get too close to it

                      ZoroarkMommyZ
                      ZoroarkMommyZ
                      ZoroarkMommy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #19

                      @Sun-Wudong That's because the mesh hips for some reason end at the penis instead of the hips, and since the penis is hidden by clothing, it makes the body disappear if the member is not outside, that's why when you undress it, it no longer disappears.

                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      0
                      • SirlockinbottomS
                        SirlockinbottomS
                        Sirlockinbottom
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #20

                        I got you bro, up my rep please:
                        Moxxie - [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        4
                        • OttyAviBunO
                          OttyAviBunO
                          OttyAviBun
                          wrote on last edited by OttyAviBun
                          #21
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • OttyAviBunO
                            OttyAviBunO
                            OttyAviBun
                            wrote on last edited by OttyAviBun
                            #22

                            *Update...
                            I have no idea

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ZoroarkMommyZ ZoroarkMommy

                              @Sun-Wudong That's because the mesh hips for some reason end at the penis instead of the hips, and since the penis is hidden by clothing, it makes the body disappear if the member is not outside, that's why when you undress it, it no longer disappears.

                              E
                              E
                              Ellyewao
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #23

                              @ZoroarkMommy how do you fix this?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • OttyAviBunO
                                OttyAviBunO
                                OttyAviBun
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #24

                                bump for gogo leg fix

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A
                                  A
                                  Azedeiel
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #25

                                  Penis only appears in edit mode. A bit new to Blender. Is this by design, or am I missing something?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • OttyAviBunO
                                    OttyAviBunO
                                    OttyAviBun
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #26

                                    bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • OttyAviBunO
                                      OttyAviBunO
                                      OttyAviBun
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #27

                                      bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • OttyAviBunO
                                        OttyAviBunO
                                        OttyAviBun
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #28

                                        bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • OttyAviBunO
                                          OttyAviBunO
                                          OttyAviBun
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #29

                                          bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular