Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF:Zyndet dragon & Mica cute cat owner Zyndet_Firefly modeled by valorlynz

LF:Zyndet dragon & Mica cute cat owner Zyndet_Firefly modeled by valorlynz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
looking for
9 Posts 3 Posters 4.7k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • shadow_stickS
    shadow_stickS
    shadow_stick
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello everyone, these two models caught my attention in X Media, I said it is better to talk to the owner to request the model. Unfortunately, message mode is for premium users. I could not talk to him to ask for a model. I need someone to find these two lovely models for me.

    (mica & Zyndet) model

    https://x.com/zyndet_firefly

    Screenshot_-1.png

    967a8d472b8cb2c37bfce96b4f8ead8e.jpg

    {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

    When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • shadow_stickS
      shadow_stickS
      shadow_stick
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      VERY BUMPPPP

      {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

      When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • shadow_stickS shadow_stick referenced this topic on
      • D
        D
        DeepDishBussy
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        The owner only gives the model out to their 3d animator friends and likely will not share it with you. I don't think this model is even on VRChat and is only used for blender animations. You'd have to become a skilled 3d porn animator and somehow befriend cliquey artists, which is a huge pain in the ass.

        DM me if any of my links go down or if a file is outdated

        shadow_stickS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          DeepDishBussy
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          To be clear, this is the case for nearly everyone who owns a custom 3d model that is used for animations, not just this person. I know it's very lame but there's not much you can do about it.

          DM me if any of my links go down or if a file is outdated

          shadow_stickS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D DeepDishBussy

            To be clear, this is the case for nearly everyone who owns a custom 3d model that is used for animations, not just this person. I know it's very lame but there's not much you can do about it.

            shadow_stickS
            shadow_stickS
            shadow_stick
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @LeonKennedy First, you are disappointing us a lot. Second, it is true that I can't do much, but this is not what you are limiting me to get. Third, this is a site for finding models. So far, some rare models have been found, so it doesn't matter if the model is private or not, these models will be found soon.

            {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

            When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

            D 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D DeepDishBussy

              The owner only gives the model out to their 3d animator friends and likely will not share it with you. I don't think this model is even on VRChat and is only used for blender animations. You'd have to become a skilled 3d porn animator and somehow befriend cliquey artists, which is a huge pain in the ass.

              shadow_stickS
              shadow_stickS
              shadow_stick
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @LeonKennedy By the way, I am also an animator, but due to some problems, I can't do art work at the moment

              {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

              When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • shadow_stickS shadow_stick

                @LeonKennedy First, you are disappointing us a lot. Second, it is true that I can't do much, but this is not what you are limiting me to get. Third, this is a site for finding models. So far, some rare models have been found, so it doesn't matter if the model is private or not, these models will be found soon.

                D
                D
                DeepDishBussy
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @aloneboy_87 How am I disappointing you..? I just want to warn people that getting their hands on these models will be extremely difficult and will take a long time. A lot of people see these models and don't even realize they're only used for 3d porn and not in vrchat, so I'm trying to make sure people are aware

                DM me if any of my links go down or if a file is outdated

                shadow_stickS 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D DeepDishBussy

                  @aloneboy_87 How am I disappointing you..? I just want to warn people that getting their hands on these models will be extremely difficult and will take a long time. A lot of people see these models and don't even realize they're only used for 3d porn and not in vrchat, so I'm trying to make sure people are aware

                  shadow_stickS
                  shadow_stickS
                  shadow_stick
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @LeonKennedy OK, so I have to close this post, it's better to do everything myself

                  {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

                  When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

                  bassboostedbitB 1 Reply Last reply
                  ❓
                  0
                  • shadow_stickS shadow_stick

                    @LeonKennedy OK, so I have to close this post, it's better to do everything myself

                    bassboostedbitB
                    bassboostedbitB
                    bassboostedbit
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @aloneboy_87 i believe in you

                    This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                    Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                    Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular