Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Vicar Amelia by da.nilkaz

Vicar Amelia by da.nilkaz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
furry avatarhelp
21 Posts 12 Posters 5.5k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • rabbitfangiesR
    rabbitfangiesR
    rabbitfangies
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have the files to her blender -> https://kemono.su/patreon/user/7856423/post/108668969
    but I'm looking to see if anyone can make her VRchat ready? PC/Quest if possible.. having a hard time figuring it out ffs. I'd really appreciate it sm
    GTMiANbXUAAEbnx.jpeg

    sharing is caring

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R
      R
      roodboi
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      There's a couple out there. I made one but I have to tweak the weights on the physbones and fix the jaw flap, but she works.

      rabbitfangiesR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R roodboi

        There's a couple out there. I made one but I have to tweak the weights on the physbones and fix the jaw flap, but she works.

        rabbitfangiesR
        rabbitfangiesR
        rabbitfangies
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @roodboi do you know where I can find the others? (and please let me know if you're giving out yours when shes fixed!)

        sharing is caring

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • VoidAuraV
          VoidAuraV
          VoidAura
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @rabbitfangies Enjoy! 🙂 [register or login to view this hidden content]

          rabbitfangiesR VolttekkaV Te amo mi vidaT 3 Replies Last reply
          ❤
          3
          • L.A.cutieL
            L.A.cutieL
            L.A.cutie
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            TYSM ^^
            ps : is this the full avatar? ^^ @VoidAura

            VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            1
            • VoidAuraV VoidAura

              @rabbitfangies Enjoy! 🙂 [register or login to view this hidden content]

              rabbitfangiesR
              rabbitfangiesR
              rabbitfangies
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @VoidAura AAAAA THANK YOU!!!

              sharing is caring

              VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              1
              • L.A.cutieL L.A.cutie

                TYSM ^^
                ps : is this the full avatar? ^^ @VoidAura

                VoidAuraV
                VoidAuraV
                VoidAura
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @sandrine1992 It should be, I was given it by a friend. It's not my type so I never opened it, but I didn't want to be rude to them.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • rabbitfangiesR rabbitfangies

                  @VoidAura AAAAA THANK YOU!!!

                  VoidAuraV
                  VoidAuraV
                  VoidAura
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @rabbitfangies Of course! 🙂

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • L.A.cutieL
                    L.A.cutieL
                    L.A.cutie
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    okay ^^ thanks again 😉 @VoidAura

                    VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • L.A.cutieL L.A.cutie

                      okay ^^ thanks again 😉 @VoidAura

                      VoidAuraV
                      VoidAuraV
                      VoidAura
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @sandrine1992 No problem! 🙂

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                        @rabbitfangies Enjoy! 🙂 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        VolttekkaV
                        VolttekkaV
                        Volttekka
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @VoidAura Just curious, what shaders are intended to be used for this avatar?

                        VoidAuraV R 2 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                          @VoidAura Just curious, what shaders are intended to be used for this avatar?

                          VoidAuraV
                          VoidAuraV
                          VoidAura
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Volttekka I'll be totally honest, like I said in a previous post I never opened her. I just saw the community wanted it and I knew someone who had it. Hopefully someone else here can be more help I apologize.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                            @VoidAura Just curious, what shaders are intended to be used for this avatar?

                            R
                            R
                            roodboi
                            wrote on last edited by roodboi
                            #13

                            @Volttekka Just uploaded it last night and I just used Standard shaders for quest. Make sure you add in the Normal map and the Occlusion/AO map (put this one in the "Metallic" slot and reduce the metallic slider to 0 unless it's on the necklace.) For quest you may need to reduce the size of the Occlusion and Normal maps because the Occlusion is 4k and like 7mb itself. On PC i used poiyomi, went into the Shadows tab under the lighting setting and changed it from TOON to Realistic

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            ❤
                            2
                            • kutunga tinkiK
                              kutunga tinkiK
                              kutunga tinki
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Il give it a look to seems interesting

                              i have specific teastes~

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • N
                                N
                                Nyan
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Hey if anyone could get me the avatar that would be so nice of you! My discord is nyan5171
                                Thanks!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • shiorispooderS
                                  shiorispooderS
                                  shiorispooder
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Hey i found a issue with her rig...when you crouch her torso goes into her chest

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • shiorispooderS
                                    shiorispooderS
                                    shiorispooder
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    And crouch Walking is goofy

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                                      @rabbitfangies Enjoy! 🙂 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Te amo mi vidaT
                                      Te amo mi vidaT
                                      Te amo mi vida
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @VoidAura tsm

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      ❤
                                      1
                                      • H
                                        H
                                        Hffgfdd
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Can I have the blend files please?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • paralysis_.P
                                          paralysis_.P
                                          paralysis_.
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          bump for blender

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular