Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. LF Nibbles by confusey (FOUND, Standard Version No FT)

LF Nibbles by confusey (FOUND, Standard Version No FT)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
avatar
73 Posts 31 Posters 16.6k Views 43 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mommyzM mommyz

    @Stxr_ can they really?! Im currently trying to get a friend to help me get her this Friday and they love her too but gonso, so if they are willing to remove it will be a big help! and I'll share her package to everyone ofc ❤

    halcyonH
    halcyonH
    halcyon
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @mommyz my pms are open if you'd like me to! I've done a few now at this point for my own usage, I absolutely wouldn't mind doing some for everyone else.

    not super smart, but not super dumb either.
    use an ad blocker!

    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    1
    • ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      😮

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • raysmcoR
        raysmcoR
        raysmco
        wrote on last edited by
        #17

        big bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SeraphicRosesS
          SeraphicRosesS
          SeraphicRoses
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          BUMP I LOVE RATS AND MICE RAHHHHH

          If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
          Rizz'm with the Tism

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ?
            ?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #19

            Bump!
            Also careful y'all cause I'm pretty sure confusey knows about this topic since they said something about it in their server

            mommyzM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ? A Former User

              Bump!
              Also careful y'all cause I'm pretty sure confusey knows about this topic since they said something about it in their server

              mommyzM
              mommyzM
              mommyz
              wrote on last edited by mommyz
              #20

              @dead-soul yes i saw!! made me laugh a bit😂

              1 Reply Last reply
              😹
              0
              • L
                L
                Lover6969
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                If someone shares the package I have a license key!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • exE
                  exE
                  ex
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  Bmp

                  shhh

                  plz bmp!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ?
                    ?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    [register or login to view this hidden content] << This file has removed gonso

                    exE 1 Reply Last reply
                    ❤
                    5
                    • ? A Former User

                      [register or login to view this hidden content] << This file has removed gonso

                      exE
                      exE
                      ex
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      @JustVappy lmk when ft is out

                      shhh

                      plz bmp!

                      ? 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SeraphicRosesS
                        SeraphicRosesS
                        SeraphicRoses
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #25

                        absolutely amazing, one small issue, dragon tail is nowhere to be seen
                        could just be me but otherwise thank you so much dude!

                        If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
                        Rizz'm with the Tism

                        lazypastelsL 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • hyvyH
                          hyvyH
                          hyvy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #26

                          is ft avatar ? or standard

                          SeraphicRosesS 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • hyvyH hyvy

                            is ft avatar ? or standard

                            SeraphicRosesS
                            SeraphicRosesS
                            SeraphicRoses
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #27

                            @Darky the decrypted isnt ft I believe

                            If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
                            Rizz'm with the Tism

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SeraphicRosesS SeraphicRoses

                              absolutely amazing, one small issue, dragon tail is nowhere to be seen
                              could just be me but otherwise thank you so much dude!

                              lazypastelsL
                              lazypastelsL
                              lazypastels
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #28

                              @SeraphicRoses For some reason the Dragon Tail is has a missing mesh, but it's an easy fix.

                              Screenshot 2024-10-09 154927.png

                              Just locate the Dragon Tail Asset and select the Long Dragon Tail Mesh
                              Added a photo to clarify where and what.

                              head emty

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              ❤
                              1
                              • SeraphicRosesS
                                SeraphicRosesS
                                SeraphicRoses
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #29

                                I had looked earlier for a missing mesh but I was tipsy as heck XD
                                Thanks!

                                If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
                                Rizz'm with the Tism

                                lazypastelsL 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SeraphicRosesS SeraphicRoses

                                  I had looked earlier for a missing mesh but I was tipsy as heck XD
                                  Thanks!

                                  lazypastelsL
                                  lazypastelsL
                                  lazypastels
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #30

                                  @SeraphicRoses Ahh, yeah, sometimes really obvious things go unnoticed lmao
                                  Glad I could help :3

                                  head emty

                                  J 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • lazypastelsL lazypastels

                                    @SeraphicRoses Ahh, yeah, sometimes really obvious things go unnoticed lmao
                                    Glad I could help :3

                                    J
                                    J
                                    jyfvhjvhv
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #31

                                    @lazypastels how to upload please

                                    lazypastelsL 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • exE ex

                                      @JustVappy lmk when ft is out

                                      ?
                                      ?
                                      A Former User
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #32

                                      @Ex That’s the only file I’ll be keeping of her. Therefore I won’t seek out a ft one. Good luck on finding it, though!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ?
                                        ?
                                        A Former User
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #33

                                        Stupid thing to ask here- but how do I create a lf thread like this ? I need to find an avatar’s files. (I’m on mobile)

                                        Stxr_S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ? A Former User

                                          Stupid thing to ask here- but how do I create a lf thread like this ? I need to find an avatar’s files. (I’m on mobile)

                                          Stxr_S
                                          Stxr_S
                                          Stxr_
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #34

                                          @JustVappy you need go assets>looking for>select what thing you need find (booth models, etc) in the same line who you can see tags and thats things you have a botton who say "new topic" and there you can do a new post

                                          ? 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular