Texture Issues When Uploading Unity Files
-
Whenever I grab some of the files off of here to upload as unity project files, they just appear as a purple blob and when uploaded as test projects are textureless. What am I doing wrong and can anyone walk me through how to fix this? I'm super new to the whole thing and would really appreciate either help or assistance
-
It is likely a shader issue, if you find the store page for the original avatar it should tell you what shaders you should be using.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login