Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: Assets/Models in these photos.

LF: Assets/Models in these photos.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Clothes
13 Posts 4 Posters 2.0k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ?
    ?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
    #1

    I've been looking around but I was wondering if anyone knows the assets/model in these photos?
    I'll start by sharing some I know next to each photo

    I'm guessing the model is either kikyo or manuka?


    1. I shared the jacket here
    2. Pants come from this set which has never been shared Link
    3. Found the hat! hasn't been shared though link
      bb7e4a94-f742-4081-972d-aa17067f6e66-image.png

    1. Pants are also the same as top picture just with a custom texture

    5d629509-26f2-4c6a-9a15-7a65bef4a802-image.png


    1. Jacket is from here Jacket [register or login to view this hidden content]
    2. Pants as also the same as second and first photo
      c2ac83bc-8174-4bf5-9ad6-c20c719013ef-image.png

    Found the booth link to the Hoodie
    00dddf09-a132-4c05-a0e1-8b54052962ad-image.png


    FgKU62-aUAAZ5Gi.jpg


    Looking for jacket mostly
    Found by Floralias I Jacket link hasn't been found as a DL

    5d9d01a9-7f0c-4e16-9339-2220fa3c735c-image.png


    Looking for jacket
    FJ1h8iiVcAAne6R.jpg


    Here's the eye texture! [register or login to view this hidden content]
    Booth link
    Also wondering what model this is? I feel like it's probably manuka?
    GLshsIybMAAQVZi.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      +1

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • V
        V
        voluntaryexile
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        bump, also the jacket DL doesnt seem to be working anymore 😞

        ? 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • V voluntaryexile

          bump, also the jacket DL doesnt seem to be working anymore 😞

          ?
          ?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
          #4

          @voluntaryexile It must of gotten removed, not by my choice though but I'll make a reupload real fast.

          Link is updated!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • V
            V
            voluntaryexile
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            thank you so much!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ?
              ?
              A Former User
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              +1

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ?
                ?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                +1 and added a link to a few assets I identified! The hoodie I found hasn't been shared yet though so just the booth link. and the last picture I shared the eye texture.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ?
                  ?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  +1

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ?
                    ?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    +1

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ?
                      ?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      +1

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • FloraliasF
                        FloraliasF
                        Floralias
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Here is source for the jacket from image 6 https://chloma.booth.pm/items/3148382 😄

                        ? 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • FloraliasF Floralias

                          Here is source for the jacket from image 6 https://chloma.booth.pm/items/3148382 😄

                          ?
                          ?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Floralias Thank you!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          😊
                          0
                          • DAS ENDED
                            DAS ENDED
                            DAS ENDE
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            what are 1st and 2nd pictures avatar model v_v

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular