LF: Assets/Models in these photos.
-
+1
-
bump, also the jacket DL doesnt seem to be working anymore

-
bump, also the jacket DL doesnt seem to be working anymore

@voluntaryexile It must of gotten removed, not by my choice though but I'll make a reupload real fast.
Link is updated!
-
thank you so much!
-
+1
-
+1 and added a link to a few assets I identified! The hoodie I found hasn't been shared yet though so just the booth link. and the last picture I shared the eye texture.
-
+1
-
+1
-
+1
-
Here is source for the jacket from image 6 https://chloma.booth.pm/items/3148382

-
Here is source for the jacket from image 6 https://chloma.booth.pm/items/3148382

@Floralias Thank you!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login