Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Digi-el(デジエル) Avatar Base and Asset List

Digi-el(デジエル) Avatar Base and Asset List

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
17 Posts 12 Posters 4.4k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N
    N
    NoodleArmNancy
    wrote on last edited by NoodleArmNancy
    #1

    I recently purchased the updated Digi-El base and one of her clothing assets. I'll provide what I have here, as well as include a list of some remaining assets that I've found on booth but don't have yet. If anyone has assets for Digi-El that haven't been found in this thread yet or additional compatible assets they'd like to add to the "Looking For" list, let me know and I'll try to keep this post updated.


    Base

    Digi-El(デジエル) V1.03

    https://booth.pm/ja/items/4190861
    Digi-el_V103.zip: [register or login to view this hidden content]
    img


    Add-Ons (Found)

    Early summer outfit

    https://centurion-shop.booth.pm/items/4763708
    Summer_Fashion_for_Digi-El.zip: [register or login to view this hidden content]
    img

    [Free] Glasses and earrings [Perfect size for Digiel]

    free booth download: https://booth.pm/ja/items/5565961
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    img

    [FEZxVRCHAT] Hamir Set

    free booth download: https://booth.pm/ja/items/5074247
    img

    [Compatible with 118 avatars] Summer clothes -Natsu Suzuroi-

    https://booth.pm/ja/items/4941190
    [register or login to view this hidden content] (found by @avatarofcorn)
    img


    Add-Ons (Looking For)

    [Digiel exclusive] Batten Parka

    https://booth.pm/zh-tw/items/4207929
    img

    [Lime Digiel compatible costume] Assassin Suit / Mountain Parka [PB compatible]

    https://booth.pm/zh-tw/items/4891880
    img

    Digiel-chan exclusive costume shoulder-length style

    https://booth.pm/zh-tw/items/4675229
    img

    [Thank you price] Summer Lace Flare Dress [80 avatars compatible]

    https://booth.pm/zh-tw/items/4844854
    img

    1 Reply Last reply
    ♥ 💚
    7
    • N NoodleArmNancy referenced this topic on
    • eironE
      eironE
      eiron
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      +1

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • noirN
        noirN
        noir
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        +1

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Miki42M
          Miki42M
          Miki42
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          +3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • avatarofcornA
            avatarofcornA
            avatarofcorn
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            N 1 Reply Last reply
            💚
            1
            • avatarofcornA avatarofcorn

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              N
              N
              NoodleArmNancy
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @avatarofcorn Thanks for the link, I've updated the op with it 🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • honeybooH
                honeybooH
                honeyboo
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                +1

                head empty, only robot girls

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • 1
                  1
                  1321123
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  +1

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • honeybooH
                    honeybooH
                    honeyboo
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    +1

                    head empty, only robot girls

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                    • I
                      I
                      isleafon
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      bum[

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I
                        I
                        isleafon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        bumpy bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I
                          I
                          isleafon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          Digi El Loom, currently removed from Booth so I'm uploading here
                          image.png

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          💚
                          0
                          • L
                            L
                            liverim2d
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Please re-upload Add-Ons

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • DupidDoron96D
                              DupidDoron96D
                              DupidDoron96
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • DupidDoron96D
                                DupidDoron96D
                                DupidDoron96
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @avatarofcorn umm do u think u can reupload the summer clothes

                                bro isnt responding its been 2 years

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • T
                                  T
                                  TrashKitty
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Bump for re-uppies?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • J
                                    J
                                    jplramos1993
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    also LF summer clothes

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular