Digi-el(デジエル) Avatar Base and Asset List
-
I recently purchased the updated Digi-El base and one of her clothing assets. I'll provide what I have here, as well as include a list of some remaining assets that I've found on booth but don't have yet. If anyone has assets for Digi-El that haven't been found in this thread yet or additional compatible assets they'd like to add to the "Looking For" list, let me know and I'll try to keep this post updated.
Base
Digi-El(デジエル) V1.03
https://booth.pm/ja/items/4190861
Digi-el_V103.zip:

Add-Ons (Found)
Early summer outfit
https://centurion-shop.booth.pm/items/4763708
Summer_Fashion_for_Digi-El.zip:

[Free] Glasses and earrings [Perfect size for Digiel]
free booth download: https://booth.pm/ja/items/5565961

[FEZxVRCHAT] Hamir Set
free booth download: https://booth.pm/ja/items/5074247

[Compatible with 118 avatars] Summer clothes -Natsu Suzuroi-
https://booth.pm/ja/items/4941190
(found by @avatarofcorn)

Add-Ons (Looking For)
[Digiel exclusive] Batten Parka
[Lime Digiel compatible costume] Assassin Suit / Mountain Parka [PB compatible]
Digiel-chan exclusive costume shoulder-length style
[Thank you price] Summer Lace Flare Dress [80 avatars compatible]
-
N NoodleArmNancy referenced this topic on
-
-
@avatarofcorn Thanks for the link, I've updated the op with it

-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
bump
-
@avatarofcorn umm do u think u can reupload the summer clothes
bro isnt responding its been 2 years
-
Bump for re-uppies?
-
also LF summer clothes
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login




