Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. How can I get an avatar from ripperstore into unity?

How can I get an avatar from ripperstore into unity?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
6 Posts 5 Posters 2.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ?
    ?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I know about converting vrca files n all that,but how can I get to viewing an avatar in unity? Not uploading it by hotswapping it, but viewing it and editing it.

    Sorry if this is dumb I have 0 knowledge with Unity but I know you insert some kind of unity package with purchased avatars? Tysm.

    VexinTenoaV 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • DisomniaD
      DisomniaD
      Disomnia
      wrote on last edited by
      #2
      This post is deleted!
      ? 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ? A Former User

        I know about converting vrca files n all that,but how can I get to viewing an avatar in unity? Not uploading it by hotswapping it, but viewing it and editing it.

        Sorry if this is dumb I have 0 knowledge with Unity but I know you insert some kind of unity package with purchased avatars? Tysm.

        VexinTenoaV
        VexinTenoaV
        VexinTenoa
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @april5559 Use a assest ripper to convert the VRCA File into a file then drag and drop

        The eyes of the fox is helping

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • DisomniaD Disomnia
          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
          ?
          ?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Nefaris is there anyway to recover the missing scripts/ bones?

          DisomniaD 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ? A Former User

            @Nefaris is there anyway to recover the missing scripts/ bones?

            DisomniaD
            DisomniaD
            Disomnia
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Kisuo as far as I know, you need to do everything manually.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • jxstAlinaJ
              jxstAlinaJ
              jxstAlina
              wrote on last edited by jxstAlina
              #6

              Hi I'm new here around trying somehow to make an avatar of Ripperstore in Unity because I'm missing in the ava GoGoLoco and I would have that but I do not see through because I have no scene as you know it. Do you have to redo everything if you have it on Unity Conventiert ?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular