Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LOOKING FOR Strawbunny avatars

LOOKING FOR Strawbunny avatars

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
14 Posts 12 Posters 2.6k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaphometscurseB
    BaphometscurseB
    Baphometscurse
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    her newer stuff will be harder to get since it has the gonso system

    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Potato PirateP
      Potato PirateP
      Potato Pirate
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @curiouseagle Gonso system o.o? Care to explane

      X0X0X 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Potato PirateP Potato Pirate

        @curiouseagle Gonso system o.o? Care to explane

        X0X0X
        X0X0X
        X0X0
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @Potato2022 is a protection system that basically block the avatar scene + fbx until you put the license key of the purchase

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Potato PirateP
          Potato PirateP
          Potato Pirate
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          Oh wow o.O

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A
            A
            admin
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            wrong category

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BluuuuB
              BluuuuB
              Bluuuu
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Glitch is here -> https://vrmodels.store/avatars/27246-glitch.html

              I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
              I don't do trading, don't bother!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Lavender BoyL
                Lavender BoyL
                Lavender Boy
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                https://forum.ripper.store/topic/20490/lf-zombun-from-strawbunny/22 <--- Zombun

                ♡ ∩_∩
                („• ֊ •„)♡
                | ̄U U ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
                | (Someone loves you) |
                 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
                ૮꒰ ྀི >⸝⸝⸝< ྀི꒱ა

                ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔

                /)/)
                ( . .)
                ( づ🔪

                ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔

                ͏
                ⠀  ∩ ∩⠀
                ꒰ 𓏼 ◞ ˔ ◟ 𓏼 ꒱
                ╭ ○◜◝ ͡ ○◜◝ ͡ ◜◝ ͡ ╮
                ꔫ I make Femboy edits ꔫ
                ╰ ◟◞ ͜ ◟͜ ◟◞ ͜ ◞◞ ͜ ◞╯
                ͏ ͏ ͏
                ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔
                /)/) ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
                ( . .) ꒰ Lav ꒱ㆍ꒰ 18+ ꒱ㆍ꒰ He/They ꒱
                ( づ♡ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣ Upload Commissions 5-10$
                /Quest converts
                & booth avi commissions -Dms
                ╰ ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ ╯

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TheWildKittyT
                  TheWildKittyT
                  TheWildKitty
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  bump for Amèlie

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    M00n1ight
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    Does anyone have the quest side of Glitch?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ALilRottenA
                      ALilRottenA
                      ALilRotten
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      I know a place where you can find several of their avatars, unsure if the ones you're looking for are in there, but its at least something: https://vrmodels.store/avatars/45379-lekismon-vrchat-model-nsfw.html

                      • I rig up models
                      • I add clothing/assets to premade models
                      • Learning how to make models
                      • Can make VRC ports
                      • I teach people via YT

                      [I do NOT do trades]

                      :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Sylvian
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        I have a copy of Amelie for PC that someone removed the gonso from (I got it from another similar thread) if anyone wants that? I also just purchased Akai but I need the gonso encryption removed from her.

                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        0
                        • S Sylvian

                          I have a copy of Amelie for PC that someone removed the gonso from (I got it from another similar thread) if anyone wants that? I also just purchased Akai but I need the gonso encryption removed from her.

                          R
                          R
                          ReynEve
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @Sythra curious if you have Amelie or Akai still

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • R ReynEve

                            @Sythra curious if you have Amelie or Akai still

                            S
                            S
                            Sylvian
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @ReynEve

                            Unfortunately I no longer have the file for Amelie. I do have the files for Akai however they are still gonso encrypted and therefore would not be usable.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular