Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: zombun from strawbunny

LF: zombun from strawbunny

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
33 Posts 23 Posters 4.8k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SC0RES SC0RE

    Here! I removed the gonso licence so it should upload and work perfectly fine in game too.
    If you have any other models you want gonso removed from lmk!
    πŸ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

    ?
    ?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @ANG3L The file is down can you reupload it please! ❀

    BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SC0RES SC0RE

      Here! I removed the gonso licence so it should upload and work perfectly fine in game too.
      If you have any other models you want gonso removed from lmk!
      πŸ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

      RubyLunaR
      RubyLunaR
      RubyLuna
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      @ANG3L do you have the avi still? the link is down

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ? A Former User

        @ANG3L The file is down can you reupload it please! ❀

        BluuuuB
        BluuuuB
        Bluuuu
        wrote on last edited by Bluuuu
        #15

        @Clown @RubyLuna [register or login to view this hidden content]

        I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
        I don't do trading, don't bother!

        ? 1 Reply Last reply
        β™₯
        1
        • BluuuuB Bluuuu

          @Clown @RubyLuna [register or login to view this hidden content]

          ?
          ?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #16

          @pinkcookie2777 Thank yooou! ❀

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Lavender BoyL Lavender Boy referenced this topic on
          • CYBERINSANITYC
            CYBERINSANITYC
            CYBERINSANITY
            wrote on last edited by
            #17

            is the file still avaliable?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ?
              ?
              A Former User
              wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
              #18

              ZomBun gonso removed (ANG3L) DL

              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              [register or login to view this hidden content].zip/file)

              MarbledMooM kaedeszuK 2 Replies Last reply
              ❀
              1
              • CYBERINSANITYC
                CYBERINSANITYC
                CYBERINSANITY
                wrote on last edited by
                #19

                ty!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BluuuuB
                  BluuuuB
                  Bluuuu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #20

                  Strawbunny big mad, gonna send the link through messages until there is an alternative way to not have every link DMCA.

                  I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                  I don't do trading, don't bother!

                  FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • ?
                    ?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #21

                    This is quite funny, I love looking at their pathetic attempts to apply DMCA. πŸ™ƒ

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • SC0RES SC0RE

                      Here! I removed the gonso licence so it should upload and work perfectly fine in game too.
                      If you have any other models you want gonso removed from lmk!
                      πŸ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

                      Rose19R
                      Rose19R
                      Rose19
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #22

                      @ANG3L This model would be kinda nice to have. https://strawbunnyvr.com/b/mochi

                      SC0RES 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Rose19R Rose19

                        @ANG3L This model would be kinda nice to have. https://strawbunnyvr.com/b/mochi

                        SC0RES
                        SC0RES
                        SC0RE
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #23

                        @Rose19

                        I don’t have her files currently to remove it from her.
                        If someone has it lmk ❀

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • L0serBunnyL
                          L0serBunnyL
                          L0serBunny
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #24

                          Is she quest compatible?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ?
                            ?
                            A Former User
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #25

                            I'm looking for the file it self as well

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Renski007R
                              Renski007R
                              Renski007
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #26

                              I had issues building because of "Modular Avatar" package (out of habit I put on most projects), so if you use that, just remove it from the project and it'll upload!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ? A Former User

                                ZomBun gonso removed (ANG3L) DL

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                [register or login to view this hidden content].zip/file)

                                MarbledMooM
                                MarbledMooM
                                MarbledMoo
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #27

                                @BLACK0NYX

                                Could I possibly get a quest version with gonso removed also?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • O
                                  O
                                  oneofakind
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #28

                                  @ANG3L could you do it on this one [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • babydollieB
                                    babydollieB
                                    babydollie
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #29

                                    Anybody have the quest version?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                                    • L0serBunnyL
                                      L0serBunnyL
                                      L0serBunny
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #30

                                      quest???

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BluuuuB Bluuuu

                                        Strawbunny big mad, gonna send the link through messages until there is an alternative way to not have every link DMCA.

                                        FexaCollectF
                                        FexaCollectF
                                        FexaCollect
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #31

                                        @Bluuuu bump for link my queen

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • betatest001B
                                          betatest001B
                                          betatest001
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #32

                                          Link no longer works, Bump πŸ₯€

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular