❓What are good Phys Bone configs?
-
Hey, I'm looking for generally good Phys Bone configs similar to this: https://gist.github.com/SrPhilippe/43c1bad021fab173d3ef1d5255d53f53
I'm having trouble often with avatars having their Phys Bones wayy to wobbly or so. Does someone have nice configs?
-
Its different for every base. I normally have the avatar dance in play mode and make small adjustments until I'm happy with it.
-
I usually use these settings for stuff and it works fine for me most of the time. I do use the simplified type. I get these from the video that Sipp made on Physbones.
Hair:
- Pull: .5
- Spring: .8
- Immobile: .75
- Gravity: 0
Tail:
- Pull: .2
- Spring: .5
- Immobile: .1
- Gravity: .01
Chest:
- Pull: .3
- Spring: .85
- Immobile: .7
- Gravity: 0
Skirt:
- Pull: .1
- Spring: .2
- Immobile: .75
- Gravity: 0
Chain:
- Pull: .2
- Spring: .75
- Immobile: .5
- Gravity: .05
-
Its different for every base. I normally have the avatar dance in play mode and make small adjustments until I'm happy with it.
@Tinkra Yes of course but I just want generally fine values which I can adjust...
-
I usually use these settings for stuff and it works fine for me most of the time. I do use the simplified type. I get these from the video that Sipp made on Physbones.
Hair:
- Pull: .5
- Spring: .8
- Immobile: .75
- Gravity: 0
Tail:
- Pull: .2
- Spring: .5
- Immobile: .1
- Gravity: .01
Chest:
- Pull: .3
- Spring: .85
- Immobile: .7
- Gravity: 0
Skirt:
- Pull: .1
- Spring: .2
- Immobile: .75
- Gravity: 0
Chain:
- Pull: .2
- Spring: .75
- Immobile: .5
- Gravity: .05
@NoFace I'll try them then

-
bump for halos/floating rings
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

