Unity issue? Idk where else to post abt this.. HELP PLS!
-
with VCC, haven't tried unity and SDK but I didn't have to downgrade my version of the VCC so I didn't have to drag in an SDK to make it work if that makes sense. you should still be able to get older versions of the sdk off from avatars that were released at that time because a lot of creators added them to zip files, like this: but I've had at least 6 avatars work for me to upload/update without needing to start a new project.
-
with VCC, haven't tried unity and SDK but I didn't have to downgrade my version of the VCC so I didn't have to drag in an SDK to make it work if that makes sense. you should still be able to get older versions of the sdk off from avatars that were released at that time because a lot of creators added them to zip files, like this: but I've had at least 6 avatars work for me to upload/update without needing to start a new project.
@jackalrabbit okay thx for the info
-
-
Any updates to this? having this issue!!
-
Any updates to this? having this issue!!
@sleepykermit1 I haven't gotten a 100% answer on it yet but i normally just reset the sdk or the project (sorry for the late reply)
-
Anyone get it? I don't have the blueprint id attached or anything
-
Anyone get it? I don't have the blueprint id attached or anything
@NOT_HORROR What I do normally when this issue happens is I clear the pipeline manager by deleting the component, and it will automatically make a new one that normally fixes it for me, at least. It might or might not work for you.
Hope this helps
-
i was able to upload a ripped avi by opening a new project in vcc by locating the worldobject file and clearing any corrupt scripts in the inspector. i had to use sdk 3.5 so itll give me detailed errors, then i used sdk 3.9 to upload. i hope this helps someone stumbling on this forum weeks, months, or years from now
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login