Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. Other
  4. Would someone mind rerigging this Vanny model in Blender?

Would someone mind rerigging this Vanny model in Blender?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other
nsfwfnafblenderblender modelblender rigunsolvededit requestrig help
1 Posts 1 Posters 122 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Springy456S
    Springy456S
    Springy456
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I've tried re-rigging this Vanny model (by Atumalaca 3D) like three times now, but I'm no good with rigify so I've messed up every time.

    This is also my first time actually posting so apologies if I messed up with tags, or should have posted somewhere else.!

    HT7B6P1WwAALgd3.jpg
    HT7CCDVXEAAodic.jpg

    I'd prefer if it was rigged with rigify because I do plan on using it for animations, but I won't be picky aslong as the rig isn't like the current one.

    Anyway, this is the model: https://t.co/eTUI4rvOYf

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular