OSCLeash not working?
-
I've been trying to get this leash harness working in hand with OSCLeash (https://github.com/ZenithVal/OSCLeash)(https://dasteel.gumroad.com/l/Nova-OSC-Harness)
But for whatever reason, the app just states when another person grabs it and does not state the direction(s) like I'm thinking it's suppose to, and it's not moving me or my space around? I've looked everywhere and watched a few videos and I just for whatever seems to be the reason, just cannot get the two to work together, if someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login