LF: FNIA OG Marie's google drive link from Cryptia
-
-
If this screen is from , then that is indeed the official Cryptia link, as the text file in that one is the same one. Guess Marie was deleted from there to be worked on, but with Cryptia bouncing around the place, could just be on the back burner.
I got a OG Marie that's from someone who reworked the OG models with extras like toggles and effects. (Can't remember who, but I'm sure they're in here.) I can send the unitypackage of that one. -
Please send the unity package I really need it lol
-
Here's the edited OG Marie to tie ya over for now.
-
If this screen is from , then that is indeed the official Cryptia link, as the text file in that one is the same one. Guess Marie was deleted from there to be worked on, but with Cryptia bouncing around the place, could just be on the back burner.
I got a OG Marie that's from someone who reworked the OG models with extras like toggles and effects. (Can't remember who, but I'm sure they're in here.) I can send the unitypackage of that one.@mindlessgonzo yeah, its the same link
thats unfortunate that it was removed -
Here's the edited OG Marie to tie ya over for now.
@mindlessgonzo u da goat
-
If this screen is from , then that is indeed the official Cryptia link, as the text file in that one is the same one. Guess Marie was deleted from there to be worked on, but with Cryptia bouncing around the place, could just be on the back burner.
I got a OG Marie that's from someone who reworked the OG models with extras like toggles and effects. (Can't remember who, but I'm sure they're in here.) I can send the unitypackage of that one.There we go, it was sourced from here. https://ko-fi.com/s/48ae045194
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
