Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Services
  4. LF: Help on adding NSFW Locomotion to avatar

LF: Help on adding NSFW Locomotion to avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Services
nsfwfurryavatargogolocofixfixingunityhelpvrchat
3 Posts 2 Posters 101 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ilikescythesI
    ilikescythesI
    ilikescythes
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hiii, sorta new here and to unity in general, i've been kinda struggling with adding lastation's loco to an avatar i find really pretty but it resets to the default version of GoGo everytime I attempt to add the prefab/setup it with the avatar, could someone have the courtesy to do this for me? It's been kinda making me lose my mind and I feel like I'm just doing the most obvious rookie mistake of all time, but I really dunno how to fix it 🥀

    image.jpeg https://forum.ripper.store/post/1598426 <-- this thread has the version i've downloaded, I just really would like the NSFW version over normal GoGo so it compliments the avatar better 😜

    thank you to whoever helps me out with this, i'm kind of really bad with this finnicky avatar engine stuff, most I know is to drag and drop stuff in but most of these parameter or ik term stuff joggles my brain 😭

    snatch_6S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ilikescythesI ilikescythes

      Hiii, sorta new here and to unity in general, i've been kinda struggling with adding lastation's loco to an avatar i find really pretty but it resets to the default version of GoGo everytime I attempt to add the prefab/setup it with the avatar, could someone have the courtesy to do this for me? It's been kinda making me lose my mind and I feel like I'm just doing the most obvious rookie mistake of all time, but I really dunno how to fix it 🥀

      image.jpeg https://forum.ripper.store/post/1598426 <-- this thread has the version i've downloaded, I just really would like the NSFW version over normal GoGo so it compliments the avatar better 😜

      thank you to whoever helps me out with this, i'm kind of really bad with this finnicky avatar engine stuff, most I know is to drag and drop stuff in but most of these parameter or ik term stuff joggles my brain 😭

      snatch_6S
      snatch_6S
      snatch_6
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @ilikescythes so heres ur problem, whenever you add nsfw gogo loco and it bugs out it because theres regular gogo in the project, so normally, i would remove gogo from the project files, take out lastation and then re add it to restore integrity of the files

      that works good for me

      If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

      I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

      ilikescythesI 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • snatch_6S snatch_6

        @ilikescythes so heres ur problem, whenever you add nsfw gogo loco and it bugs out it because theres regular gogo in the project, so normally, i would remove gogo from the project files, take out lastation and then re add it to restore integrity of the files

        that works good for me

        ilikescythesI
        ilikescythesI
        ilikescythes
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @snatch_6 ill try doing this once im able to, kinda sidetracked with some other things atm, but i'll lyk if I manage to get it working right, thank you! ^^

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular